Author Topic: NBSB Ladies, anyone? :)  (Read 125447 times)

MissIngridNieto

• Probationary
  • I'm on Youtube, yeah! https://bit.ly/2DaeesX
    • Ingrid on Youtube
Re: NBSB Ladies, anyone? :)
« Reply #420 on: January 14, 2019, 03:41:06 pm »
I was part of the NBSB club and was totally sold out on being single forever (to the point na nag-launch ako ng website and came up with Happy Single videos) when God suddenly presented the guy who would become my husband. I did enjoy my single life to the hilt and for you sisters who are here, let me just encourage you to maximize this season God has given you. Both the single and married life have their own sets of learning, challenges and blessings.

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #421 on: January 16, 2019, 02:49:13 pm »
I was part of the NBSB club and was totally sold out on being single forever (to the point na nag-launch ako ng website and came up with Happy Single videos) when God suddenly presented the guy who would become my husband. I did enjoy my single life to the hilt and for you sisters who are here, let me just encourage you to maximize this season God has given you. Both the single and married life have their own sets of learning, challenges and blessings.

Hi Sis,

I hope that time will come as well. I agree with you! Just have fun while you're single.  Hopefully, that right guy will come along for all of us.

MissIngridNieto

• Probationary
  • I'm on Youtube, yeah! https://bit.ly/2DaeesX
    • Ingrid on Youtube
« Reply #422 on: January 16, 2019, 05:49:06 pm »
OMG! THIS ONE IS FOR ME.

NBSB for 26 years. I have tried to date but I just don't feel the guy. I do get messages from guys but I just don't like him or them that way. Now, I wonder when will I find the one, maybe I am too picky? But I don't want to have a boyfriend just for the sake of it. 

So how do you find guys? I work in a women-centered company as in NO boys so. I need help lol and tinder it's not working haha

Ang natutunan ko sis, pag hindi mo hinanap, doon dumarating. As in magugulat ka. Tama ka naman sa point mo na you don't want to get into a relationship just for the sake of it. The way I see it also, the time na we're single is also preparation. Minsan ang pride ko pa inisip ko "Ang tagal naman maging ready nung lalaki, eh ako ready na." Eh yun pala ako yung kailangan din ng growth. God brings the man at the right time. :D Cheering you on! Enjoy mo ang single life mo besh!

megumiii

• Wandering Goddess
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #423 on: January 30, 2019, 10:38:56 pm »
NBSB for 29 years now.

Currently brokenhearted. And to think we weren't even in a relationship. It's painful.

mynameisjuaiy

• GirlTalker
  • Pantas-tic!
    • Carousell
« Reply #424 on: August 31, 2019, 12:43:14 am »
^ 29 years ba?

Hello, ladies!

It's been a while. The first time I posted a message here was 2010 pa. I was 24. And now I am 33. For 33 years, I was NBSB for 33 years. But just last May 2019, natuldukan na ang pagiging NBSB ko.

Girls, this is not forever. You can have someone if you choose to.  :)

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #425 on: September 02, 2019, 04:38:32 pm »
^ 29 years ba?

Hello, ladies!

It's been a while. The first time I posted a message here was 2010 pa. I was 24. And now I am 33. For 33 years, I was NBSB for 33 years. But just last May 2019, natuldukan na ang pagiging NBSB ko.

Girls, this is not forever. You can have someone if you choose to.  :)

OMG SIS! Thanks sis for sharing! I guess you really just have to wait.

mynameisjuaiy

• GirlTalker
  • Pantas-tic!
    • Carousell
« Reply #426 on: September 02, 2019, 09:51:22 pm »
^ indeed. :)

Good luck sisses! Balitaan nyo kami dito kung meron na ha! Grabe nung mga panahon na wala akong bf, malungkot. Kaya na-discover ko tong GT. Yung malaman mong di ka nag-iisa, BIG help yun.

lonelywifey

« Reply #427 on: September 03, 2019, 09:31:09 am »
happy for u sis @mynameisjuaiy

mynameisjuaiy

• GirlTalker
  • Pantas-tic!
    • Carousell
« Reply #428 on: September 03, 2019, 09:48:43 pm »
happy for u sis @mynameisjuaiy

Thank you sis! This site is really a good support system.  :)

red_yesha

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #429 on: September 06, 2019, 07:23:55 am »
Congrats mynameisjuaiy!! Happy for you!
Kaya girls wag mawalan ng pag asa kapit lang 😊. Wag maghanap masyado pero maging open sa dating.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. :)

Jiyongah

• Where is the L O V E ?
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #430 on: September 23, 2019, 06:01:54 pm »
^ indeed. :)

Good luck sisses! Balitaan nyo kami dito kung meron na ha! Grabe nung mga panahon na wala akong bf, malungkot. Kaya na-discover ko tong GT. Yung malaman mong di ka nag-iisa, BIG help yun.

True sis! Even my friend is saying kung kami na lang daw ba ang nbsb. It great to know that we are not alone.

I know it's hard pero it's best not to give in to the pressure of the society. As long as you are happy ano ba paki nila kung single ka pa hehe

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close