Author Topic: Suggestions on Progressive Schools  (Read 135427 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

• OC. Bookworm. Foodie. Traveler. Dreamer. Lifelong Learner.
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Live. Love. Laugh. Carpe Diem!
Re: Suggestions on Progressive Schools
« Reply #200 on: October 05, 2014, 10:52:05 pm »
may progressive school ba na may chinese lessons?

^ This answer may be a little too late considering that Academic SY 2014-2015 has commenced, but there's Mandarin for Singapore School Manila.

MrsLuluyz

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2014, 07:11:12 pm »
I have an 18 month son, and it came to me that i should start scouting for his future school, though idont wan thim yet to go to school, since i want him to be a baby pa rin hehe.. Anyway, im thinking of a progressive school or a montessori school for preschool. any leads of progressive schools near ortigas extension pasig?

insanelypurpleprincess

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #202 on: October 11, 2014, 09:02:45 pm »
^ I don't have a school suggestion on top of my head based on the area you cited, but at 18 months... it's not too early to try attending programs in Gymboree, for example :)

MrsLuluyz

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #203 on: October 11, 2014, 10:58:24 pm »
We had trial nga at gymbo mega last month, nako mukang all he wants to do sa gymbo premises ay magplay! Ako lang napagod haha.

insanelypurpleprincess

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2014, 11:04:56 pm »
^ Well, play is indeed part of your child's growth and development. So, I'd say support your child's love for the play floor. Aside from use of the play floor, do check out their programs as well for arts and music.. for when your child is bigger.

MrsLuluyz

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2014, 11:44:09 pm »
yeah thats what we do gym play at least once a week. :) not really want to enroll as early as now. but i am gathering details and scouting for possible schools in the future.

iristgalvez

• Probationary
« Reply #206 on: December 11, 2015, 10:36:56 pm »
sis, yung 60k, cash basis ba? do they have installment basis? thanks!

Hi Sis! Just want to ask if COLF has high school?

Angelite

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #207 on: March 25, 2016, 06:53:19 pm »
Hello, can anyone recommend a good progressive school in Eastwood, Libis area? Thanks

bagaholic_chewy

• Super GirlTalker
  • *on shopping and travel rehab.. until 2014..*
« Reply #208 on: April 17, 2016, 03:20:18 am »
^^ yes, COLF has high school.
"Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you rich"

"The only time to eat diet food is while waiting for the steak to cook"

Haize

• Probationary
« Reply #209 on: May 30, 2016, 01:27:07 am »
I am also looking for progressive school na affordable naman. Nag nursery daughter ko sa Lil' scholars clubhouse in maginhawa qc and yun lang nakita ko na murang progressive school na malapit samin. 25k lang including misc. and school supplies,books and bag. Uniform nila is yellow polo shirt lang worth 250. Too bad nag stop muna sila mag operate this coming school year kasi they're planning to move to a bigger space ( 1 studio unit lang kasi classroom nila sa building) and they are having a hard time to look for a new place. That's why hanap nanaman kami ng preschool for my daughter.
So far pinaka mura nakita ko is in kamias, developmental nga lang approach, its like progressive din na may mix of traditional daw. 40k sya incl. na misc. Pero iba pa sa books and supplies.and uniform
I am still looking for a progressive school around kalayaan ave qc na mura lang if meron worth 30k -40k kasi ang pricey talaga ng mga preschools ngayon lalo dito malapit sa area namin.

mameejhy

• SuperMAMEE!
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Mamee + Babee Bookworms
« Reply #210 on: August 15, 2016, 03:36:45 pm »
Acacia Waldorf School in Laguna also?

MomsterTeacher

• Probationary
  • Mrs. Mom. Ma'am.
    • MomsterTeacher
« Reply #211 on: August 28, 2016, 04:47:29 pm »
^Though I think that Acacia Waldorf is also a progressive school, it is still very different from the regular progressive schools.  For the lack of progressive "big schools" in Laguna area, I actually considered enrolling my son there.  However, so much lifestyle change is needed.  If we don't follow these changes, I don't think my son would reap the full benefits of a Waldorf education.  And since my husband was not willing, I no longer considered it.

GGTranscripts

• Probationary
« Reply #212 on: September 25, 2017, 03:43:48 pm »
Hi Sisses! My four-year-old son studies Kinder 1 at The School of Academics and the Arts or TSAA.  It's a progressive school in Makati City. I'm taking time to read through the forums and share information about TSAA because I love this school for my son!

They're nine in a class with 2 teachers (wow!). They are very involved with the students. The school itself know all students on a personal level. The kiddies, being precocious, would sometimes walk in other classrooms and the teachers in those classrooms would greet my son by name. My son, S, is speech delayed and is doing speech therapy, and I can see that his two teachers proactively support his needs. Everyone, from the principal, registrar to the manangs and manongs, I feel the love. Good news is the S is reaching his speech milestones with the help of our little "village."  But I credit TSAA for really pushing it forward.  If you are still on the lookout for a good progressive school for your little one, you might want to include this school on your list.

darna88

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #213 on: October 02, 2017, 11:38:47 pm »
highly recommended COLF they have been for more than  20 years already. they are already institution in progressive way of teachings. Some other school kasi are just pretending to be progressive.and what nice about COLF they have high school ..

EdarabiaSchools

• Probationary
« Reply #214 on: April 05, 2020, 08:47:42 pm »
If you're looking for the progressive schools I just heard that the Schools in England are very progressive and the best education system in England from age 10 to age 20 or above england schools are catering to every parent goal and provide the financial capability.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close