We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sis! there's a question in the ds160 if i've been 10-printed. i have a tourist visa, pero di ko na masyado matandaan kung 10-printed. i would think oo. usually it's 10 right?
my interview is on friday. any tips? btw, what time ba dapat nandon? 615am ang sked ko.
Hi girls! I'm also applying for a us visa here in switzerland. They're asking for either a contact person or company sa form ds-160. I don't have any relatives naman sa US and I'm just going there for vacation. What should I put ba? Ok lang ba if yung hotel na lang ilagay ko? Kelangan ko na bang magpabook sa hotel? Will they contact ba the hotel? TIA!