Katuwa naman to, 2 years ago tatlo lang nipost ko at isa lang ang hindi nagbago.hehe.
I've definitely learned what suits me more through out the years.
Foundation: giorgio armani lasting silk, for now.
Powder: chanel loose powder
Blush: chanel tweed fuschia, nars multiple tint in turks and caicos
Bronzer: chanel bronze universelle cream bronzer
Concealer: skinfood salmon and missha undereye brightener
Eyeshadow: too faced (haven't tried that many brands so I really can't say.)
Brows: in2it brow powder, and mac girlboy browset
Mascara: clinique Lash doubling mascara is the best i've tried so far.
Highlighter: smashbox Soft lights
Lipsticks: like before, the chanel ra and rc formula. Don't make me choose a shade though!

Kulang nalang, eyeliners. And am atill searching for better foundations. Tinted moisturizer nadin. Sa brushes wala akong hg at wala nadin balak, masaya na ako sa elf, nichido, marionnaud, at kung ano ano pang mumurahin lang

oh and eyelash curler, bihira lang, but when I do I use fanny serrano

For non-makeup:
Moisturizer: clinique ddmg, and celeteque
Sunblock: clinique city sunblock
Make-up remover: clinique rinse-off eye makeup remover
Facial wash: cetaphil
Facial soap: Likas papaya/ysa papaya
Shampoo: loreal (switching between variants)
Perfume: ferragamo incanto charms