watch now

Author Topic: Korean vs Japanese Fashion  (Read 46530 times)

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2014, 08:31:08 pm »
I like both.

Japanese fashion is somewhat more on the artsy fancy side (thumbs up sa confidence level nila) while Korean fashion features Western trends with a bit of an edge and more color and print exploration making them look sophisticated and cute at the same time.

projectgora

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2014, 09:48:07 pm »
Grabe naman yung isang comment, pag jap fashion baduy agad? Lol. Tama ang sabi ng iba, maraming subcultures ang jap fashion. Medyo nacoconcentrate lang kasi ang tingin ng madami sa eccentric style nila. Look at Tricia Gosingtian, jap fashion ang inspiration nya pero never naman sya nag mukhang baduy.

As for Korean, mahilig talaga sila sa high end clothing. When I was in Korea, pansin ko talaga sa city halos lahat sophisticated manamit.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2014, 07:55:39 pm »
Grabe naman yung isang comment, pag jap fashion baduy agad?

Diba! As if naman hindi “baduy” yung ibang fashion trends ng mga Pinoy. Jeje caps, puh-lease... Wearing t-shirts depicting faces of icons like David Bowie, or Bob Marley but painfully oblivious as to who they are. Naku lang ::)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2014, 01:30:49 pm »
Mas bagay sa Filipino culture ang Korean clothes, kasi hindi loud compared sa Jap :D Most of the dresses in Divi Korean yun diba.

aneille

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2014, 10:26:31 am »
I would go for Korean style. Parang mas natural at malinis kasi, compared sa Japanese. Well, just from my point of view. ;)

Jcblue

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2014, 04:55:20 pm »
Korean wala ako masyado alam sa japanese

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2015, 02:02:44 am »
Japanese - effortlessly cool; high end or not. 5 minutes to dress up or down they still look cool.
I've been to Tokyo and Osaka, different styles nila but they had that in common, from the obviously rich to the working class. Nakakadagdag na rin ang attitude nila na friendly and accommodating sa tourists.

Korean - too perfect that it becomes boring, predictable and looks like they are trying hard a lot to look cool. I noticed that on the tourists in Manila and Cebu and the students and recently arrived migrants here in Sydney. Very selfie-obssessed din and the antipatika attitude towards their non-Korean customers.


candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2015, 09:59:26 am »
Japanese - effortlessly cool; high end or not. 5 minutes to dress up or down they still look cool.
I've been to Tokyo and Osaka, different styles nila but they had that in common, from the obviously rich to the working class. Nakakadagdag na rin ang attitude nila na friendly and accommodating sa tourists.

Korean - too perfect that it becomes boring, predictable and looks like they are trying hard a lot to look cool. I noticed that on the tourists in Manila and Cebu and the students and recently arrived migrants here in Sydney. Very selfie-obssessed din and the antipatika attitude towards their non-Korean customers.

Amen! :D

This is how to distinguish between Japanese and Korean people if not for their facial features, you could tell who’s who by the way they dress and behave ;)

prisma

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2015, 08:55:54 pm »
Japan- napansin ko women's clothing, mahilig sila sa ruffles and girly-girl stuff.
Pero based on observing street fashion in Japan- effortlessly cool ang dating ng mga lalake nila. Love their hair. Female fashion- bleh,so-so.

Although I love muji's simple understated clothes.

Korea- mas malinis tingnan ang mga lalake, ayos na ayos. Female fashion is okay.

s h e i l a

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2015, 11:47:48 pm »
I love Japanese fashion, more playful and lively (can't find the right word to say).  Just like watching fashion runways in the streets.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2015, 04:16:53 am »
There are different kinds of Japanese fashion and I think the most suitable style, the one you can sport here in the Philippines, is Gyaru. It's quite girly cause it consists of skirts, cardigans/blazers, heels or ballet flats. But if nasa Japan ako, I'll probably try Lolita and Kogal. Hindi ko kasi pwedeng gawin yan dito kundi pagtitinginan ako ng mga tao lol

I'm a fan of Korean fashion just because it's perfect for everyday look na rin. I love their dresses, skirts and cute tops. Good thing na sakto saken yung mga free size clothes online.

katniss

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2015, 02:44:22 pm »
Japanese fashion - Unique but sometimes over-the-top. Tipong nung nasa Japan ako mapapalingon ka talaga sakanila kasi parang naweiweirdohan ako? Lol

Korean fashion - I really love the ongoing trend in KFashion nowadays which is puro basic pero kakaibang cut na top tapos they pair it with cool skirt/shorts. I also love their classy blouses na I don't usually find here sa Manila. Kung meron man, sobrang mahal naman! Hehe

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2015, 07:20:13 pm »
Japanese - effortlessly cool; high end or not. 5 minutes to dress up or down they still look cool.
I've been to Tokyo and Osaka, different styles nila but they had that in common, from the obviously rich to the working class. Nakakadagdag na rin ang attitude nila na friendly and accommodating sa tourists.

Korean - too perfect that it becomes boring, predictable and looks like they are trying hard a lot to look cool. I noticed that on the tourists in Manila and Cebu and the students and recently arrived migrants here in Sydney. Very selfie-obssessed din and the antipatika attitude towards their non-Korean customers.



I learned from this post!  Although I think Korean fashion suits filipinos more. Mas simple kasi, since us pinoys can't wear Jap stuff since pagtitinginan tayo ng mga tao. :)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2015, 12:07:14 pm »
^Re my previous post, kasama na rin diyan ang mga simple manamit na Japanese and madami sila. Most of their clothing too has simple lines. You should see some of the shop assistants sa Dover Street Market in Ginza, they wear simple clothes and halatang hindi pa plantsado ang damit ng iba pero effortlessly cool. Sa Pilipinas shop assistants hindi papayagan gawin iyan.

projectgora

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2015, 06:08:20 pm »
^ Sa Osaka and Tokyo, gustong gusto ko yung office wear nila. Simpleng simple pero ang cool tignan. Lalo na pagdating sa shoes. Simple yet classic ang style mukha pang matibay :)

sensi

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2015, 05:15:20 pm »
i go for korean fashion;)

deiz

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2015, 11:51:46 am »
I love Japanese Fashion, kaso nga lang hindi ganoon kadali isuot dito sa Pilipinas.

Maganda tignan Korean fashion, mas kaya ko isuot. Pero if I were in Japan talaga, japanese style ng pananamit gagawin ko.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close