^ Check out their website sis. They have a special discount for groups. Kami, we availed the promo for government employees. We got 20% off on all tickets.
Went there yesterday and thank goodness, super konti lang ng tao. AS IN!!! Parang express lane.

Pagkababa mo, pwede kang umikot ulit para sumakay and you need not line up again kasi derecho kana agad sa rides.
I went to the first aid clinic cause my niece injured herself and had a small conversation with the nurse-in-charge. She told me that yesterday was the smallest statistic they had for this season.
Christmas day, nag 20,000 guests sila. Dec 30, they got 17,000 guests. AND GUESS how many were the guests yesterday dec 31?? 2,000 lang!
And open lahat ng attractions. Kaya pagod na pagod kaming lahat.
Had a blast with dodgem, rio grande, space shuttle max and anchors away. Rode them twice. Hehe I thought I won't enjoy the trip but I was wrong.

Iba pa din ang effect ng EK sa nag-iisip bata! LOL!

Space shuttle have
new cars pala mga sis kaya it's called SPACE SHUTTLE MAX (plus sponsored din ng pepsi).
The seat belt felt safer and more comfortable than before na mauuntog untog ka pa. The seat belt fits you body perfectly. It fits the contour of your body so kahit naka tilt na kayo, you wont feel your back leaving the back rest. Mas nakakatakot pa ngayon ang anchor's away! I'm telling you guys.

Sobrang init sa EK. Bring an umbrella inside the park. Big help sya sakin cause we walked a lot!
May fee pala ang horror house. 50 pesos.

Wasnt able to do it na. Nagka-ayawan na yung mga kids. Too bad.
From Meycauayan to sta.rosa, 1 hour lang! Super luwag ng traffic.

Same din pag uwi. Nkakatuwa.
I was dead tired from everything. Tapos pag uwi, unlimited house work pa for media noche.
Oh well, that's how I ended my 2009. Puyat at pagod galore!
