watch now

Author Topic: US TV: How i met your mother  (Read 101744 times)

ayerfphoebe15

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2011, 06:31:43 pm »
zoey's not the mother, and barney's inlove again, katawa talaga episode nun tuesday, haha

Tickeled-Pink

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2011, 12:48:20 am »
SOO glad that Zoey is not the mother.

sales_lady

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2011, 06:58:11 am »
they're good for another 2 years!!! yeeeyyy!!!

charmed_gal

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2011, 09:28:45 am »


bonding time namen ng kapatid ko when we're watching how i met your mother!  ;D

bibits

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2011, 09:54:54 am »
this show never fails to make me laugh:)

Lovester

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2011, 12:30:32 am »
zoey's not the mother, and barney's inlove again, katawa talaga episode nun tuesday, haha

I was hoping that Barney's new love interest would not work out kasi I'm still hoping for a Barney and Robin reconciliation. ;D

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2011, 12:37:51 am »
^ uy same here. rooting for barney + robin :)

raven03

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2011, 02:33:54 am »
Fearless forecast ko, they'd end up together. Barney falling in love with another girl will make Robin realize na he can take relationships for real. Sana, sana!

Leanne123

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2011, 08:59:53 am »
" Ill meet you at the bar in 5 Minutes, and SUIT UP!" hahah.. I Really love this series. especially TED MOOOOSBY!. He's hot!.

Legen. . .Wait for it! Wait for it! Dary. .
-Barney

ayerfphoebe15

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2011, 09:00:54 pm »
ow, di ko talaga maspelling si barney,, pero he fell in love talaga..

StrawberryJammy

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2011, 01:54:59 pm »
robin + barney = me likey!! tawa ako ng tawa sa episode na yun lol.

i love them all, para talagang matagal na silang magkakaibigan sila sa real life, ibang klase ang chemistry nila.

terriblegallantsex

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2011, 06:32:03 am »
I don't think it's as funny anymore. Some jokes are lame or desperate. Some plots feel like the writers are trying too hard to stretch the story.

I don't like Zoey.

peacelovefashion

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2011, 12:32:20 am »
I LOOOOOVE HIMYM!:) May substance mga topics per episode. I dont know if ganon talaga sila ka-close in real life but the cast portray it well!:)

This is like my comfort show. :) Pag sad ako youll see me watching this!:)

iheartchibi

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2011, 12:14:41 am »
I don't think it's as funny anymore. Some jokes are lame or desperate. Some plots feel like the writers are trying too hard to stretch the story.

I don't like Zoey.

Sis, I totally feel the same way. Parang lately medyo corny na ang HIMYM.

And I don't like Zoey either.  >:(

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2011, 12:18:41 am »
one of my favorite shows ko 'to talaga. pero yun nga, di ko rin feel si Zoey.  :P

ame0912

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2011, 09:29:18 am »
I love this comedy series too! Nakakatuwa tlaaga siya... the whole cast, very funny!
I remember waiting for the next season tapos bored na ako, pinapanood ko lahat ulit from season 1.
Nakakatuwa kasi talaga!

And I agree, bagay nga si Barney & Robin.  Mas may chemistry nga sila!

Tapos my fave quote from the series is Lily's "Mistake" quote. hehe.

Lovester

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2011, 11:38:02 pm »
OMG! Yung last scene sa finale nakakaloka!!!!!

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2011, 11:47:45 pm »
^ hell yeah! hmmm, robin or nora? i wanna go with nora :)

marssie

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2011, 03:18:09 pm »
Sali ako! love ko rin to :)

carmichael18

  • Guest
Re: US Series: How i met your mother
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2011, 09:01:04 am »
super love namin ni h2b.. bonding time is HIMYM time! hehe.. plus my bestfriend, kami daw si ted and barney.. she's barney... hehe..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close