We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
when are you leaving?
Before I used the sterilizing tablets in Mothercare. But I love the portable sterilizer I got from Momtrepreneur Shop at Shangri-la Mall. Mas ok sya for me, easy to use, especially nung nahulog pacifier ni baby sa plane. I just rinsed it with some bottled water then I used na the portable sterilizer. Super easy and handy.Here's the link to the store:http://www.facebook.com/MOMtrepreneurBtw, I also bought their Totseat portable highchair. So useful din, especially there are places and (relative's) houses na walang high chair.