watch now

Author Topic: Ilang Valid IDs meron ka? The ones that you usually present. What are these?  (Read 87511 times)

angeleigh

  • Guest
SSS ID
Philhealth (valid ba to?)
Company ID
Driver's License
PRC ID


agape

  • Guest
How do I get a Pagibig / HDMF Transaction Card?

For online kasi, may security code sa Transaction Card to check your Pagibig info online e.
Pwede ba dito sa satellites http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/home_pdf/announcement/Robinsons_web_banner.jpg

unwantedP

  • Guest
Kapag expired na, considered as valid government ID padin kaya yun? Say, yung driver's license.

nessy

  • Guest
Kapag expired na, considered as valid government ID padin kaya yun? Say, yung driver's license.

Hindi na yata, sis. Kasi on or before the day if expiration dapat ma-renew mo na iyon or else hindi na io-honor yan eh.

mischa04

  • Guest
sis agape, you need to apply online to have your pagibig id.. Ano yung security code? Madali lang naman yun online application.

agape

  • Guest
^I got na my HDMF card, I checked online and wala palang lamang info yun, except name and MID number ko lang.
I asked for a print out of my contributions and inconsistent, parang ang hirap i-reconcile.

Anyways, I acquired 3 more IDs, HDMF Transaction Card, Philhealth ID, and Driver's License Non-Prof. I have no more Postal ID (expired) and lost my TIN ID.

janedoe007

  • Guest
Postal ID
Voter's ID
Passport

Would like to get:
SSS ID

px17

  • Guest
school ID
voter's id
driver's license
passport

landrexi

  • Guest
I  have  all government-issued  IDs  except  postal. SSS and passport are  for safekeeping  kasi  mahirap  kunin pareho. Takot ko lang  pati  mabaklas  ang  visas. I usually just present  my driver's license and/or  IBP card.  Pag papasok  sa bldgs  as  visitor,  I just leave  behind  my Philhealth or  Pag-Ibig card. Di kasi importante sa akin  and  madali lang naman  mapalitan.

sixteen16

  • Guest
passport
prc license
voter's id
driver's license

Trianna

  • Guest
passport, sss, driver's license, company id, philhealth

tannya

  • Guest
passport parati ;D

brendzy

  • Guest
- Passport
- Philhealth
- Postal ID
- Civil ID - parang residency ID in Kuwait :)) - you need to present even sa pagbili lang ng prepaid SIM Card :))

sh1n3

  • Guest
voter's id
driver's license
company id
philhealth id
coop id
tin card

Organ Donor's card :)

viellemacey

  • Guest
-driver's license
-voter's id
-passport
-tin
-p.health

but i usually present my driver's license :)

douxmadchen

  • Guest
passport
school id

syempre, i always present my school id.

hikarichan

  • Guest
tin id and my passport. i lost my sss id and  don't have time yet to get a replacement.  :'(

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
-PRC license
-driver's license
-voter's id
-postal id
-passport
-nbi

EllaBratin

  • Guest
UMID
Passport
TIN Card
Philhealth
PAGIBIG Card
Company ID

Voter's ID ko, isang dekada ko ng hinihintay.  :o

iamgold

  • Guest
Prc
Tin
SSS, Pag ibig, Philhealth..sakin yung parang sama sama na sa isang id

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close