We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
mga sis? tanong ko lang.. super taas ba sweldo ng graveyard shift? kasi po di ba napupuyat po [textspeak!] kayo.. so sa health na yung magiging katapat nun?
union bank po.you?
sang site yun?sa kpointe ako, bawal ata disclose account pero yung saken ISP sa kpointe alam mo na yun hehe
i didnt know sisomg baka makasuhan akopm mo ko [textspeak!] acct ununion bank sa ortgas units formerly ict
Hello! I work in a call center here in makati. been taking calls for 2 and a half years. was moved to another mini department 6 months ago. I dont take calls anymore. Minsan nalang if the center needs phone support... I love working in a call center.