We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
On my 3rd day of using this soap together with Calmoseptine + Pureganics Calamansi Toner. So far may micropeeling na. Crossing my fingers to experience the same positive results. I'll try to post feedback again after a month.
Lol at myself now. I know I said I will post feedback after a month but I can't help but rave on this soap so early. I'm on my 10th day and continous pa rin ang micro peeling and the most amazing part, it was able to dry my pimples and to lighten red pimple marks, too. Ang galing lang talaga. To those who will ask, I am currently on Calmoseptine + DOP soap alone now. I skipped on Pureganics Toner since it was too late for me to read in the label that it contains alcohol pala. Crossing my fingers na eto na ang HG soap ko!