We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^natry mo na f21 sis?
^ sis, got dresses (one long, one knee-length) before sa Landmark Dept Store sa Trinoma.. I'm uk14-16. Yung ibang fabric stretchable naman, tsaka meron din bigger sizes for some.
Question about Forever 21, medyo apprehensive kasi ako pumasok kasi feeling ko I'd end up being disappointed kasi puro skinny girl mannequins lang yung naka-display. How much ang price range ng plus size clothing nila? And may kakasya kaya na pants na for my waistline (I'm a whopping size 40)
sis try debenhams, m&s, pero if you're on the budget, meron ako nakita sa divi 999 mall 1st flr, stall ng swimsuits. kahit sa hmr meron ako nakikita around 500 lang, malalaki size nila. yung local brands kasi like sassa, parang hanggang US size 12-14 lang, im size 16-18, hindi kasya sakin