We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello sis,My sister and I love to check out interesting shops but we usually end up with no shopping bags because my sister rarely fit in clothes from regular shops. My sister and i started a plus-sized clothing line named Big & Fab. I design the clothes and she models them for me. Check out our online boutique at bigandfab.multiply.com.That's the start of our love story with the fashion industry.
Hello sisses! Ako naglalaro ang size ko from L-XL. I was able to lower down my dress size na mag-play na lang between M-L when I was in college pero bago matapos ang university, lumobo na naman ako. Argh! So now I go to the gym 3x a week and do my runs in between para lang bumaba ulit. I have a dilemma now though. I'll be a chord sponsor in a wedding next month and the couple is nagtitipid. Ang set-up they will buy the cloth then kami bahala sa pagpapatahi or we can also buy off the rack. Preferred ko na yung una para naman sukat ko talaga. She showed me designs na kaso hindi ko trip kasi laki ng arms ko hindi ko pa natotone and kung hihintayin ko pang ma-tone nako baka wala na akong time magpatahi. Hehe. Do you have any design suggestions? Yung length kasi parang below the knee hanggang mid ng legs. Tapos bagsak lang yung tela. Also baka meron kayong masa-suggest na pwedeng magtahi na very affordable and magaling mag-create ng illusion na may shape and flat ang flabs. Hihi. Yung dati ko kasing mananahi nangibang bansa na and indefinite pa ang balik. Since she left, sablay na yung napagpapatahian ko. Thanks in advance!