watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Dupes  (Read 180318 times)

Harlequin91

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #220 on: June 06, 2010, 11:37:53 pm »
I bought the Shy blush of EB cos of the raves about it here  :D I was actually super scared cos the color was so bright. Although I'm fair skinned, darker colors look best on me. I think this was my first bright colored blush and it actually looked good! I think I should start experimenting with bright colors now :) I can always get away with dark colors people can't carry. So I'm glad I can do bright colors too. I just need to get used to it more.. hehe

cher.liman

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #221 on: June 07, 2010, 12:59:10 am »
ay sayang wala pa lang well dressed dito. OOS din kasi yung cargo montebello sa sephora e kaya naghahanap ako ng dupe. hehe. looks like lahat ng dupes ng montebello ay di rin available.

sis lelila, natawa naman ako sa kwento mo. LOL!

Sis may Well Dressed in Manila, baka sa Shang wala kasi diba nasunugan. Go to Glorietta nalang thats where they get their stocks naman :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #222 on: June 07, 2010, 09:23:09 am »
revlon fuschia - mac girl about town
elf studio blush and bronzer - nars duo laguna orgasm (though mas gusto ko 'spreadability' ng nars hehe)

sheh-la22

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #223 on: June 07, 2010, 10:23:31 am »
maganda pala yung Elf Glow...... parang dupe sya ng Nars orgasm

il mare

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #224 on: June 07, 2010, 12:57:45 pm »
revlon fuschia - mac girl about town
elf studio blush and bronzer - nars duo laguna orgasm (though mas gusto ko 'spreadability' ng nars hehe)

wearable ba yung revlon fuschia? di ba sya super shocking pink?   

meglee

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #225 on: June 13, 2010, 06:16:48 pm »
http://makeupforlife.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/lela-rose-resort-2011.jpg

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I don't want to bump the "Your best coral l/s" thread so here goes...

What lipstick is the closest color to what the girl's wearing? :) Naghahanap ako ng coral lipstick-- so far yung mga nakuha ko either too pinkish or reddish or sheer on me... Tried Lychee Luxe--it's too red and--not sure how to put it--bold

For reference, NC35 MAC/ 040 Shiseido.

Something wearable, fresh-looking, and summery. Kahit na tapos na yung summer :)

Been reading blogs din, pero mas gusto ko marinig yung experience niyo. Para siguradong bagay sa skintone

Thanks guys :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #226 on: June 13, 2010, 07:59:43 pm »
Actually mas type ko nyx pinky than nars desire. Mas nagwo work sya sa skintone ko. It's really a nice pink blush.

myepiphany

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #227 on: June 14, 2010, 01:20:23 am »
This is a great thread! Lalong humaba ang listahan ko. thanks! :)

uffie

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #228 on: June 14, 2010, 10:09:18 pm »
wow! ang dami. thanks sa mga informations.  ;D

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #229 on: June 15, 2010, 01:10:05 pm »
may dupe ba ng mac hug me l/s?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #230 on: June 15, 2010, 02:00:30 pm »
wearable ba yung revlon fuschia? di ba sya super shocking pink?   

well shocking kung shocking sis pero if you're into bright lippies naman gogogo! maiba naman minsan :)

Harlequin91

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #231 on: June 15, 2010, 02:27:24 pm »
^ I think I want to buy bright lippies.. My lippie collections are all dark colors cos that's what looks best on me even if I'm fair skinned. I wanna try bright lippies but I'm scared I'll look so awkward! :P How much are revlon lippies? I wanna try the fuschia one tuloy..

chicky_say

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #232 on: June 22, 2010, 01:29:32 pm »
Smashbox O Glow = Sophie Martin Magic Pink.. :)

i agree with this, and sophie martin is way way cheaper :)

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #233 on: June 25, 2010, 08:49:43 pm »
do you girls know any shade from MAC (or any mid to high end brand), na ka-shade ng NYX Tea Rose?

i really, really, really love the color but i want something with a much better staying power.

kittypowerranger

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #234 on: June 25, 2010, 09:10:47 pm »
^ yes but not as pigmented as NARS

china baby

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #235 on: June 26, 2010, 10:13:49 am »
Has anyone discovered a dupe for ysl touche eclat? i'm using a concealer i bought from TBS na similar, pero paubos na... Looking for other alternatives. TIA :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #236 on: June 26, 2010, 11:01:26 am »
Yung sa mary kay. May dupe sila ng ysl touche eclat.

mademoiselle08

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #237 on: June 26, 2010, 11:37:58 am »
mga sis! looking for a pink lippie na di mahal.. gusto ko sana ng ka-shade ng lipps candy ;D haha, kung sino man nakakaalam nun :P

TIA!  8)

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #238 on: June 26, 2010, 09:15:10 pm »
^hindi sya lippie, pero yung maybelline lip smooth in strawberry, pag nakailang layers ka ng pag-apply and pag medyo nagtagal na sa lips, ganun ang labas sa akin. :) P80+ lang sya sa department stores :)

pirena

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Dupes
« Reply #239 on: June 28, 2010, 10:33:23 am »
Has anyone discovered a dupe for ysl touche eclat? i'm using a concealer i bought from TBS na similar, pero paubos na... Looking for other alternatives. TIA :)

mary kay facial highlighting pen. pero 1k din yun

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close