Author Topic: Red Juice  (Read 43652 times)

mikaela325

• Super GirlTalker
  • a loving wife & a brand new mom
Re: RED Juice
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2010, 04:52:26 pm »
we bought one for mil kasi gusto nya i-try 'to. 1k plus bili namin sa mercury. hindi nya nagustuhan yung taste eh.
When you're down to nothing, God is up to something.

babynadine

Re: Red Juice
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2010, 09:38:48 am »
so sad but hindi eto effective saken.

badcoverversion

• GirlTalker
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2010, 11:41:03 am »
off topic: Goji or wolfberry or ningxia= hmmm, expensive product. Goji fruits can be easily found in chinese culinary ingredients and is very cheap. Like 60 bucks for half a kilo. Nagkalat yan sa Binondo dati, di nga pinapansin. Yes, tumutubo sila sa cold areas, pero if they're coming from China, like most products mura pa rin.

ontopic: Red Juice, overhype and expensive. Save your money.

celebrity_me

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2010, 11:56:42 am »
masarap naman lasa for me, pero wlang effect.. :)

marish

• starts the day at night and still loving it!
  • GirlTalker
  • things have changed for me and that's ok!
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2010, 03:07:38 am »
probably this is what i need... constipated ako lagi eh... wala ba sis smaller bottle size nito???
"You can't control your circumstances, but you can control how you choose to view and respond to them".

stevenson

• Probationary
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2010, 01:37:04 pm »
It is a mixture of fruit juices with herbal extracts to help cleanse the colon and weight control.It is also an economical solution to the problems of obesity, hypertension, cholesterol problems.

lordknight_aiz.18

• I Could Not Ask For More..
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2011, 10:37:46 am »
saw this at salamat doc.  very intriguing. :)
Luke 12:15
"...even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.”

http://sophiemart

fancywoman

• Probationary
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2012, 01:18:25 am »
cleaning and weight loss daw siya... if you read their official site, iba iba yung dosage per person. so if you take 2 glasses (200ml/glass) and it does not have any effect on you... then you have to increase your drinking dosage to 3 200ml per day and so on... 1800 na siya ngayon and sa mercury lang siya ma-buy.
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ― Nicholas Sparks

mariebiscuit

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2012, 04:56:36 pm »
expensive naman yung one bottle god for 2days lang? my mom drink this one,the same parin bp nya nya,so stopped nalang,,,pine apple juice 2-3a day works for her,her bp maintained in 120/80,,,mas cheap pa

newbeymum

• GirlTalker
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2012, 10:49:58 pm »
I want to try this red juice. Im ttc and i hope this red juice could help me detox all the toxins i have in my body from all the unhealthy food i ate.. ;)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close