We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I AM SO INLOVE WITH LMH!!! Matagal na pinapanuod sakin ng friends ko yung BOF and usually pag nalalaman ko na Korean Series, ill go like "Yuck, ang corny naman!" until one day, I got bored and decided to try watching BOF. And yes, I was wrong, so wrong na pahiya talaga ako. I didn't know I'll get hooked with BOF especially w/ LMH. Pinanood ko siya last April and as of now, 3 beses ko na pinanuod ang BOF. Malapit na yata ako mag-korean eh. Twice ko narin napanood yung Personal Taste and favorite part ko yung game over scene nila with the uber mega HAWT kiss nila. Nakakaloka! Sana lang pag punta ko sa Korea next year, makita ko siya ng personal!!! Or kahit pag pumunta akong SG or even HK, makita ko siya doon. Wala ng hiya hiya, lalapitan ko talaga siya pag may pagkakataon. Meron na palang City Hunter, sisses! Let's watch it!Oh and for those of you who are following his Twitter account, try niyo nalang i-google yung translation ng tweets niya. Medyo naiintindihan ko naman. hehe. MINHO FEVER 4 LYF!!!