watch now

Author Topic: GT na PLMayers  (Read 52319 times)

keisha_sophia

  • Guest
Re: GT na PLMayers
« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2013, 06:00:36 pm »
hi i previously went to PLM, but unfortunately hindi ko natapos schooling ko coz i got pregnant. that was back 2010. and now I am here in abroad working in a group of companies.  I now realized how important diploma is coz definitely you will not be considered in a managerial position if you cant provide any diploma or certificate. I am planning to go back to Philippines this year and continue my studies.  As far as i can remember I only have 12 more units left. Can I still continue it? please someone help me.  I am BSBA student.

yndy

  • Guest
Re: GT na PLMayers
« Reply #201 on: February 26, 2013, 08:10:59 pm »
sino sa inyo BMC Batch 2005?! :D
miss ko na ang GL! :))

ako sis BMC Batch 2005.

Another Prof is Mam Gabelo..(cool talaga)...baka kilala sya ni sis yndy since lagi din sya sa Masscom.


oo sis fb friends kami actually hehe

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: GT na PLMayers
« Reply #202 on: July 10, 2014, 01:59:02 am »
Hi Batch 2010 here.  :D

mommy_kimie

  • Guest
Re: GT na PLMayers
« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2015, 12:55:35 pm »
Di na active 'tong thread ah.. pa-join pa rin ako, haha.. Proud iska here from batch 2009 - BS Psychology.

Napadaan ako sa PLM about a couple of months ago, giniba na pala yung chapel? and mukhang irerenovate din yung GV.

rose_ph

  • Guest
Re: GT na PLMayers
« Reply #204 on: April 18, 2016, 07:17:44 pm »
Hello! CET-BSCS Batch 1999 here. :)

Balita ko nga giniba na yung GV.  One of these days, I will visit PLM.  Sarap din mag-reminisce.

Natawa ako dun sa kwento kay Prof. Pormentira on reports and folded Manila papers.  Nung batch namin, there was a group of students walking inside Luneta Park.  E tawanan ng tawanan  Syempre barkada.  Di nila alam nasa likod nila si Prof.  Ayun, ni-confiscate IDs nila.  Hahaha!

whatsmyusername

  • Guest
Re: GT na PLMayers
« Reply #205 on: April 19, 2016, 01:43:48 am »
Wow, may sariling thread pala for plmayers!  PLM-CE Batch 2006 ako. Giniba na yung left wing ng GV, ongoing ang construction ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close