watch now

Author Topic: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!  (Read 119067 times)

chardonnay

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #200 on: April 22, 2010, 05:58:54 pm »
ngayon na lang uli ako nahilig sa peanut butter dahil kay boyfie. parang nauta kasi ako noon dahil gumagawa si mother.
Hindi ba makakasira ng diet ang PB :D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #201 on: April 23, 2010, 10:21:55 am »
^ i think okay ang peanut butter.. eto nga benefits daw-- Counting health benefits of Peanut Butter

everything in moderation naman is okay :)

chardonnay

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #202 on: May 11, 2010, 11:34:28 pm »
anyone into few american brands na medyo maalat alat? hehe naeenjoy ko naman sya :D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #203 on: May 12, 2010, 04:55:35 pm »
i want Presto Peanut Butter cookies now.. haha cravings :D

riandrew

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #204 on: May 27, 2010, 01:32:05 am »
tried Sandwich Guy's Peanut Butter and Banana sanwich for P55. It's soo good and creamy. Try nyo.  ;D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #205 on: May 27, 2010, 06:21:20 am »
just had my fave breakfast-- toasted wheat bread with peanut butter! :D

gilenn

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #206 on: May 27, 2010, 07:37:21 am »
wow! peanut butter gustong gusto ko rin toh but I like local peanut butter kahit na it's oily. matabang kase para saken ang imported brands. I don't like chunky peanut butter, smooth and creamy gusto ko.  :)

^kaye^

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #207 on: May 27, 2010, 08:04:27 am »
I like Ludy's Peanut Butter. ;D I usually prefer smooth peanut butter, but it changed when I tried Lady's Choice (I think it's) Extra Chunky Peanut Butter.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #208 on: May 27, 2010, 09:11:38 pm »
magkakaroon na pala ng Peanut Butter Co. in MOA! :D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #209 on: May 31, 2010, 09:35:51 am »
gave in to my cravings last night and munched on Presto Creams peanut butter sandwich cookies! :P haha yummy, the saltiness of the peanut butter filling complements the sweet cookie sandwich! na-miss ko yung biscuit na yun.

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #210 on: June 02, 2010, 11:08:49 pm »
i had a slice of bread with crunchy PB (Peter Pan) earlier today, yum!!! :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #211 on: June 03, 2010, 08:04:42 am »
^ just had that for breakfast too. Yummy :D

nikx

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #212 on: June 03, 2010, 01:23:50 pm »
nakakataba ba ang peanut butter? sobrang addict kasi ako dito lately eh.. as in pinapapak ko dito sa office.. meron ako dito ngayon skippy, tnry ko lang para maiba puro peter pan kasi ako.. i tried nadin yung peanut butter co. sa sm north yung elvis king sandwich nila! yummy!! ang mahal nga lang kaya gagawin ko nalang sa house para cheaper :)

V_for_Victoria

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #213 on: June 03, 2010, 02:59:18 pm »
^ Moderation na lang, and exercise. :)

annanymous

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #214 on: June 04, 2010, 06:01:01 am »
Super sarap ng Reese's Peanut Butter spread... i normally put it on my waffle before the syrup... don't count lang the calories! :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #215 on: June 13, 2010, 01:40:58 pm »
^ try nyo Banapple's Myster-Reese's Wicked Pie  :P

grabe... I'm sure peanut butter addicts would love it! Reposting my review about the cake ;)

Quote

Banapple's Myster-Reese's Wicked Pie
- I had the Myster-Reese's Pie for breakfast today and it really didn't disappoint. The pie filling was rich and peanut buttery on a choco graham crust (yum! yum!) topped with pieces of Reese's peanut butter cups. Sinfully good!! :D I just had to scrape off all the whipped cream (as usual) before I can actually start digging on the yummy pie.. so I hope they lessen the whipped cream they put. Hehe! This will definitely be on my list of faves from Banapple!

Peanut butter addicts should try it!

AprilSmith

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #216 on: June 13, 2010, 06:20:18 pm »
I like mine smooth and creamy.

The last peanut buttery thing I had was a banana-peanut butter milkshake. :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #217 on: June 16, 2010, 09:16:48 am »
open na kaya Peanut Butter Company sa MOA?

V_for_Victoria

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #218 on: June 24, 2010, 01:22:36 pm »
i want Presto Peanut Butter cookies now.. haha cravings :D
I just had some today. :P I don't typically like factory-produced cookies, but I love these.

Oh wow, Banapple's Myster-Reese Pie looks great. Good thing I have a brother who goes to Ateneo. :D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 01:24:20 pm by V_for_Victoria »

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #219 on: June 24, 2010, 01:32:24 pm »
^ it really is.. peanut butter goodness till the last bite :D *now I'm craving*

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close