watch now

Author Topic: DENISE LAUREL  (Read 185344 times)

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #280 on: December 11, 2010, 09:42:44 am »
ako naman gusto ko yung love team niya noon kay John Prats. Ang cute nilang dalawa sa Bud Brothers. :o

aranses

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #281 on: December 11, 2010, 10:07:35 am »
bakit di na siya babalik?

iba chemistry nila. dun sa first meeting sa kristine, you could feel the attraction. may sparks. it's cute din na friends sila ni rafael. hindi nila pinipilit na kunyari in love sila sa isa't-isa. too bad sabi di na daw babalik si denise sa show. sana may iba pa siyang project with rafael. i don't like love teams talaga pero natotolerate ko sila. hehe. napanood ko yung scene nila ni iya. iba talaga eh. namiss ko si denise.

loveceleen

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #282 on: December 11, 2010, 05:14:47 pm »
bakit di na siya babalik?

Wala pang binibigay na official statement or reason. This is Denise's tweet regarding this issue.

On Friday 10th December 2010, @D_laurel said:
(In reply to anyone)

@555wow its not my call if I go back or not I'm not a big boss :) there are a lot of things that go on behind a production in time maybe u guys will understand

aubb

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #283 on: December 11, 2010, 05:22:26 pm »
i'm curious, what kaya height niya?

hanaerN

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #284 on: December 11, 2010, 07:41:42 pm »
sana ibalik si denise sa krsitine series!we really like her and my mom is upset about this issue na ndi na sya ibabalik heheh (affected masyado)..c'mon abs!!

rara_avis

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #285 on: December 14, 2010, 11:00:54 pm »
Sana ibalik si Emerald sa Kristine! She is my thinspiration pero parang di sya ganun ka-smart based on her tweets.

rheagirl

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #286 on: December 17, 2010, 12:55:35 am »
Sana ibalik si Emerald sa Kristine! She is my thinspiration pero parang di sya ganun ka-smart based on her tweets.

talaga? curious ako ang dami kasing nagsasabi nito off sa mga tweets niya.

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #287 on: December 18, 2010, 11:13:04 am »
Wala pang binibigay na official statement or reason. This is Denise's tweet regarding this issue.

On Friday 10th December 2010, @D_laurel said:
(In reply to anyone)

@555wow its not my call if I go back or not I'm not a big boss :) there are a lot of things that go on behind a production in time maybe u guys will understand

===ganun daw??sayang..love her character...pa namn

nepenthe

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #288 on: December 18, 2010, 02:31:42 pm »
I like this lady, I'm a fan. I think she's smart and bubbly not to mention she's really beautiful. Very spontaneous and opinionated. She's a little bit of everything. Her height, as many often mention may seem lacking, as people often think that to be perfect, one has to be tall, gorgeous, and smart. For me, apart from her good looks, her sincerity, humility, her love for her family, make me admire her more. She's an inspiration. To add, her smiles are really infectious.lol or maybe it's just me. ;D I love everything about her. She can be a gangsta, she can be a lady, she can be everything, with so much class. I wish my future daughter can be like her. I like her tandem with Rafael, I fall in love everytime I watch the two of them on YT. hehe Binubuhay ang teenage years ko.lol I wish they will have future projects together. If not in Kristine Series, kasi I don't know what's the problem with ABS prod.:( From the start, they knew what Denise can and can't do. The series isn't meant to become a soft porn, it's meant to inspire viewers..make them believe and fall in love. Anyway just to share, cos I love watching these clips. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRgxeU157cY&feature=related

thebratinella

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #289 on: December 18, 2010, 03:40:38 pm »
i don't watch kristine anymore. i have to admit na inabangan ko because of denise and rafael. nakakamiss love team nila.

i follow her on twitter and nakakatuwa lang kasi she bakes cupcakes pag wala siyang ginagawa.

chrome-plated heart

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #290 on: December 20, 2010, 03:36:57 pm »
meron ba sya new projects? kakamiss eh.

rhed

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #291 on: December 24, 2010, 10:01:55 pm »
WAAAAHHHH   wala na siya sa new trailer!

meg1104

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #292 on: December 25, 2010, 04:15:42 pm »
Is she pregnant?

babyoreos

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #293 on: December 25, 2010, 07:09:57 pm »
based on the blind items, she is but wala pa din naman evidence eh..i guess we have to wait.. 8)

keetee

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #294 on: December 28, 2010, 09:57:03 am »
i dont think she is pregnant because she has been appearing in mall shows and accdg to them, she is so slim. besides, if she were, i think the supposed father would have gone back to the philippines now (it seems he has been out of the country for a while).

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #295 on: December 29, 2010, 01:48:58 am »
i miss this celeb..pwede b ibalik na sya... >:( >:( >:(

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #296 on: December 29, 2010, 12:58:34 pm »
I got hooked on the Kristine Series because of her & her character. Tapos they just pulled her out. I dont really watch Kristine anymore... dalang nalang.

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #297 on: December 29, 2010, 01:18:02 pm »
i dont think she is pregnant because she has been appearing in mall shows and accdg to them, she is so slim. besides, if she were, i think the supposed father would have gone back to the philippines now (it seems he has been out of the country for a while).

rumored father is said to be an import who played in the PBA last conference, Diamon Simpson...

keetee

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #298 on: December 29, 2010, 06:40:43 pm »
I got hooked on the Kristine Series because of her & her character. Tapos they just pulled her out. I dont really watch Kristine anymore... dalang nalang.

me too.  loved her character.

loveceleen

  • Guest
Re: DENISE LAUREL
« Reply #299 on: January 02, 2011, 08:53:24 am »
I miss her too. Sana may new projects na siya this year.

Mahilig pala siyang magbake. Aliw ako sa mga twitpics niya ng red velvet cupcakes. At nagtweet pa siya na gusto niya ng red mixer.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close