We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! I have backread, both in this thread and sa jap beauty and health supplements thread pero di ko makita yun sagot, so i thought to just my questions here1. where can i buy collagen drinks locally? Other girls mentioned watsons, but specifically where po? im here in Manila. What is the cheapest price? may mga nagmention na its they got it cheaper tha the local touted price , care to share po??Please post or PM me. I would really appreciate it I checked in SASA hongkong online and its $248 for Meiji and $350 for FINE. 2. I have a friend going to hongkong next week or later this week, papabili sana ako if mas mura don. How much DHC Nameraka? (local and hongkong price)?Parang gusto ko magabili ng 2 ( drink and tablet) pero baka naman ma-over heheQuestion also cross-posted sa jap beauty and health supplement thread. Thanks. i need to know asap kasi para il give my list ha