Author Topic: swimming party  (Read 57262 times)

wkt

• Senior GirlTalker
    • my kikay blurbs
Re: swimming party
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2009, 01:40:18 pm »
^ are you referring to me, sis? alin ang bawal?
you know you love me!

seven82

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2009, 08:12:58 pm »
nope sis.. may nagpost kasi sa lahat ng thread about venues for rent. hehe mukhang binura na niya ang post niya kaya nagkaganon.  :)
Keep Moving Forward!

- Walt Dsiney

mackie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2009, 07:02:05 pm »
this september 3rd bday ng son ko we decided na swimmng pool party na lang mas mura kc we get to rent the place in 3k for whole day na yun covered din yung pool kaya no prob sa weather. hindi na ko mag hire ng host games na lang. Then for the lootbag i'll buy kacha na tela then patahi ako ng bag then to personalize it ill use iron transfer to put the name of the kids. cake ill order na lang sa kitchen krafts. food MIL ko na lang magluto. Simple lang but for sure enjoy yun lalo na yung anak ko kc favorite talaga nya mag-play sa tubig. Invitations, tarpaulin photoshop ko na lang.
I love my life!

MommyCJ

• ღProud WIFEy_hotMOMmaღ and a certified
  • GirlTalker
  • ♥vuloptous16♥
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 03:29:34 pm »
hi mga sisses! my daughter wants to have a pool party this november pa naman any ideas na games pwede sa pool with the kids? TIA! ;)
"For i know the plans i have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you not to give you harm, plans to give you hope and a future"   

http://profiles.friendster.com/bless1600 http://profiles.friendster.com/vuloptous16

bluekaren780

• Super GirlTalker
  • Thank You Lord For Everything!
    • Dynamic Impact Events Management
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2009, 08:43:33 pm »
Baka makatulong:   

1.Water-Man

One player is the “water-man”. He must tag as many swimmers as possible. Once caught, the player becomes a “water-man” and must tag other swimmers too. The last swimmer starts the next round as the beginning “water-man”. Tagging is done either by simply touching, taking the swimmers bathing cap off, or taking a plastic band out of the swimmers pocket, etc.

2. See Horse Riding Contest

This water game is played like a chicken fight, only it is played in shallow water. One player sits on the shoulders of his teammate. He must try to push/pull his opponent off his teammates shoulders, grab his swim cap, or get the plastic band out his pocket. If the game takes place in a pool (inside or outside), please pay attention to the pool ledges so that no one is hurt.

3.Water Tug-O-War

Tug-O-War played in the water.

4.Island Contest

Each player stands on an air mattress. Goal is to knock down your opponent with a lance ( swim noodle or other soft covered stick like object).

5.Piranhas

2 piranhas fight against each other. Each player has 2-3 strips of material or plastic foil stuck in his pocket, but hanging out at least 30cm. The opponent must try to pull the strips off. The loser is the player who no more strips and thus is “naked to the bone”, a skeleton.

6.Clothing Relay

Players put on a shirt, pants, hat, and gloves, jump into the water, swim to the other side, take these items off and give them to the next player on his team.

7.Water Ball Relay

A ball or a balloon must be transported back and forth. Hands may be used or to make it more difficult, players can only use their heads.

8.Air Mattress Relay

The smallest player on a team must be transported back and forth on an air mattress.

9.Rope Pull Relay

A rope is strung or held above a stream or across a pool. The first player sits on an air mattress and must pull himself to the other side where the next team mate gets on the mattress and pulls himself back to the other side. This continues until all players on the team have gone. Which team is the fastest?

10.Transport

A table tennis ball is carried on a spoon held in the players mouth as he goes back and forth.

11.Air Mattress Hopping

Each team must have a couple air mattresses so that players can hop from one to the next. Whoever falls off must go back to the beginning, or the next player takes over. Which team can get the most players across?

12.Island Mail

Water-filled balloons are tossed island to island (mattress to mattress). Which team gets the most balloons to the goal?

13.A Different Kind of Leapfrog

2 teams (max. 4 players) compete against each other. One team is on each side of the pool, standing in chest-high water with their legs spread apart. The last player must dive and swim through the legs of his teammates, stand and spread his legs. Then the next player goes. The winning team is the team that reaches the other side first.

14.Long Jump

Each player jumps as far away fro the pool ledge as possible. A judge holds a water noodle to mark a spot. Each player tries to jump over the noodle. If he can’t or touches the noodle, then he is out. After each round, the noodle is moved farther away from the ledge.
Ondoy Survivor Ako!

... i am no angel, i just know how to pay it forward...

... i am beautiful, but it doesn't mean that i am perfect...[/b]

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Sasuman's Travel and Tours
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2009, 09:44:42 pm »
This November is the 3rd birthday of my son at gusto ko din pool party. Meron na kasi dito sa loob ng village kaya madali na lang. May give aways is a personalized printed shirts. Hindi na rin ako maghire ng host games basta kami na lang bahalang mag ayos ng games. :)

bluekaren: thank you for sharing the list of games. :D

MommyCJ

• ღProud WIFEy_hotMOMmaღ and a certified
  • GirlTalker
  • ♥vuloptous16♥
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2009, 10:16:11 pm »
sis bluekaren: thanks for sharing..

"For i know the plans i have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you not to give you harm, plans to give you hope and a future"   

http://profiles.friendster.com/bless1600 http://profiles.friendster.com/vuloptous16

bluekaren780

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2009, 10:40:34 pm »
you are very much welcome mga sis...
Ondoy Survivor Ako!

iamglenni

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2009, 05:34:43 am »
hello mga sis, my niece is turning one year old this december 5th and my sister and i are in a hurry to find and reserve a place anywhere pasig-taguig area.. pool party sana kasi yung pamangkin ko ayaw na lumayas sa tubig kapag pinaliliguan.  ;D
coffee addict and a workaholic

Loveholic

• I'm a Domestic "Diva".
  • :)
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2009, 10:44:07 pm »
WOW! I'm so glad I read this thread! I'm planning a Luau themed party for my daughter's 1st birthday. I will be doing it at Palladium Clubhouse sa Shaw and it's gonna be a swimming party! We were affected by the Ondoy typhoon kaya budgeted. We just hired a cheap caterer, no hosts/magicians..kami nalang mag papa games. AT galing pko divi na sobrang sikip na talaga!

I thought baka maging corny yung party dahil walang program at kami kami nlang ang kakanta at maghost ng games. So I was thinking of hiring a good friend's acoustic band just to have something for the guests. HAAAYYY, sa January na bday baby ko. sana kayanin ko.  :)
You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.

wkt

• Senior GirlTalker
    • my kikay blurbs
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2009, 03:47:51 pm »
2 weeks from now party na ng baby ko.
kaka-excite!
we'll be putting balloons din sa pool para laruin ng mga bata :P
you know you love me!

mskathie

• princess & a
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2009, 04:11:09 pm »
may nakapag  swimming party na po ba sa a
Aquasphere in malate? feedbacks naman po .. thanks
I do not know what it is about you that closes and opens,Only something in me understands The voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses. Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands...

ju-en

• GirlTalker
  • ...believe in the trust...
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2009, 08:57:59 am »
this september 3rd bday ng son ko we decided na swimmng pool party na lang mas mura kc we get to rent the place in 3k for whole day na yun covered din yung pool kaya no prob sa weather. hindi na ko mag hire ng host games na lang. Then for the lootbag i'll buy kacha na tela then patahi ako ng bag then to personalize it ill use iron transfer to put the name of the kids. cake ill order na lang sa kitchen krafts. food MIL ko na lang magluto. Simple lang but for sure enjoy yun lalo na yung anak ko kc favorite talaga nya mag-play sa tubig. Invitations, tarpaulin photoshop ko na lang.

sis, saan yung venue mo?
:D :D

Loveholic

• I'm a Domestic "Diva".
  • :)
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2009, 08:45:14 pm »
Eowyn,

Newbie pa lang ako kaya hindi ako maka-reply sa personal message mo. Sa Palladium along shaw blvd. tapat ng wack wack venue ng pool party baby ko. 5k bigay sa akin for 6 hours pero hindi ko sure magkano singil nila kapag hindi homeowner. I hope this helps.

I saw Luau leis sa divi kaso 20 pesos each pero very nice naman. There's a lot of Luau decors din na tinyaga ko makita sa divi and e-bay. :)
You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.

bluekaren780

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2009, 12:28:11 am »
i think it's more or less 10k kung hindi homeowner
Ondoy Survivor Ako!

wkt

• Senior GirlTalker
    • my kikay blurbs
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2009, 03:20:30 pm »
masaya ang swimming party!  yung venue ko covered kaya malamig yung water pero walang pakialam yung mga kids na nagswimming.  better bring j&j warming oil na lang for everyone to use para safe :)
you know you love me!

ms. independent

• PRODIGAL DAUGHTER of GT and a moody
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • First Time Entrepreneur
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2010, 04:05:40 pm »
sana maging active ulit 'tong thread so i can get ideas.. my sister kase will have a luau party this may. medyo busy pa nga lang ako sa party ng cousin ko this march pero after that, preparation na for my sis' party. and since summer na, patok na ang swimming! =)
Whatever you give a WOMAN, she's going to MULTIPLY.

Give her a SPERM, she'll give you a BABY.
Give her a HOUSE, she'll give you a HOME.
Give her a SMILE, she'll give you her HEART.

Give her a CRAP, you can expect a ton of s***.

nikkibea

• Probationary
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2010, 04:54:37 pm »
hi mga sis!my daughter wants a pool party for her 4th bday. please give me suggestions. i don't have any idea for the centerpiece, lootbags and decors. hope you could help. thanks

bluekaren780

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2010, 06:42:17 pm »
for the centerpiece, this should be taken cared primarily of your chosen catering service provider... but if they won't have ideas about it, then your chosen balloon supplier can help you out... same with the decor unless magdi-DIY ka... for the lootbags, puwede yung mga beach pail and fill it with knick knacks and small toys...
Ondoy Survivor Ako!

flexusob

• GirlTalker
    • DocMia
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2010, 08:45:49 pm »
^ I agree.  Pails would be nice loot bags.  Fill it with candies or swim paraphernalia.  Don't worry so much about entertainment because the kids would be very busy entertaining themselves in the pool.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close