kaya kailangan gawin yun ng avon kasi wala silang unique selling proposition. meaning kahit saan ka magpunta makakabili k ng products na pedeng cheaper than avon or even better.
This makes me frown actually.
I was able to create 100k/mo businesses from
scratch and I can say that USP is the reason
for the successes of most businesses.
I can argue that USP is the only reason for
long-term success of any business.
I'm not in Avon, and I don't want to be involved
in it (syempre guy ako)..
But Avon has created some of the strongest
USPs there is.
I'll be blunt so that others can learn.
To someone who does not know how to place
value in a business, the easiest reaction is
"Nah, it doesn't work."
You see that everywhere not just in business.
Every successful person has people saying
negative things, things like,
"Sinwerte lang yan" or
"May kamag-anak kasi na __"
"Malakas kasi yan sa __"
To me, its most destructive not to the successful
one but to the one making the comment.
Avon is a multi Billion dollar company.
There is a reason for this.
And they have very strong USPs.