We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis, I went to Tutuban and found the New Lace State center. Nakabili ako dun ng mga materials for cross stitch. Andami nilang patterns. I bought a few pero gusto ko sana bumili pa ng mas marami kaya lang I have to buy stuff for my son's party. i wanna go back there!Mga sis, do you know any multiplysites that sells cross stitch stuff? I rarely go out kasi so online shopping na lang.TIA!
Hi! =0Sis paano po pumunta sa New Lace State Center? madali ba makita? Saka ano mga cross stitch stuff like mo? I have a friend she's selling patterns thanks
Im back, cross stitch uli ako kasi walang magawa and im 10 weeks pregnant. Para lang pampatanggal ng inip. Peacock naman ang pattern ko ngayon.
San kaya pwede magpaconvert ng photo into pattern?
sister, sa DMC megamall ako ngpaconvert. medyo mahal nga lang siya depende sa size na gusto mo.