watch now

Author Topic: All about eyeshadows  (Read 152155 times)

silke

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2009, 05:41:10 am »
i used my joppa eyeshadow and super natuwa ako kasi 6 hrs na pero di pa rin siya nawawala..

cutiecam

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 07:17:50 pm »
i just did another look using cs palette hehe i really like this palette:this is supposed to be a video contest entry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shLTE6bB2iM

c00lit

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2009, 08:28:38 pm »
i used to avoid putting eyeshadow but when i discovered ellana mineral makeup, na-addict ako sa dami ng shades nila...i bought colors that would match my uniform colors and outfits!

the cool thing pa is that their eyeshadow powders are multipurpose so you can use them as mascara, nail polish even lip color!  at only P130/color pot, solve na ako!

docblueangel

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 11:41:25 pm »
may iba bang nakaka-experience na nagd-darken sa lids yung mineral eyeshadows? mga after an hour or two, ngdadarken yung eyeshadow sakin, tapos parang nasoak na sya sa oil or something (maybe because of my oily lids). but i noticed na this happens when i use mineral eyeshadows instead of the traditional ones. even if i use a primer, it still happens. parang nap-prolong lang ng one hour. anyone else with the same experience?

cutiecam

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2009, 11:46:21 am »
may iba bang nakaka-experience na nagd-darken sa lids yung mineral eyeshadows? mga after an hour or two, ngdadarken yung eyeshadow sakin, tapos parang nasoak na sya sa oil or something (maybe because of my oily lids). but i noticed na this happens when i use mineral eyeshadows instead of the traditional ones. even if i use a primer, it still happens. parang nap-prolong lang ng one hour. anyone else with the same experience?

ako naman nagdadarken lang kasi oily lids ako pero it stay naman on my lids,here is another video using CS palette PROM Look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5AWMheMZ2E&feature=channel_page

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 01:56:48 pm »
4u2's eyeshadows are pigmented and creamy. Easy to blend too. Good color pay off as well.

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2009, 11:58:14 pm »

i just bought 4u2 eyeshadow (amethyst palette.)  Maganda kaso feeling ko, I can't pull it off kasi shimmery.  Wanna try VoV as well, sana merong matte.  San ba meron non?  Tsaka meron na bang Stila sa Rustan's?

TIA! ;)

jeelianne

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2009, 09:41:19 am »
I love the 4u2 shadow quads, so pigmented and vivid ng shades.  But I need matte shadows for work.

I want sana kasing ganda ng quality ng 4u2.  I'm thinking of Colorstay, but it's like double the price of 4u2.  Is Colorstay a good bet or any recos?  TIA!

pr280

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2009, 09:55:35 am »
I love the 4u2 shadow quads, so pigmented and vivid ng shades.  But I need matte shadows for work.

I want sana kasing ganda ng quality ng 4u2.  I'm thinking of Colorstay, but it's like double the price of 4u2.  Is Colorstay a good bet or any recos?  TIA!

i like colorstay sis, yan gamit ko pang gigs and syempre nagpapawis ako di sya nabubura or nagccrease kahit [textspeak!] primer. Yung nars nga na eyeshadow pa yung nabura and nagcrease.

mas mura nga lang sa states, I got mine for $5-7 lang ata

jeelianne

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2009, 10:47:44 am »
Hehe sis pr280, matagal ko nang pinag iinteresan ang Colorstay, medyo pricey kasi dito no?  Pero kung talagang magagamit ko naman without regret, I think it will be worth the money naman. :)

I'll check the Revlon counters and see if I can get a nice shade of greens and neutrals/browns.  The last time I checked parang P700-800 per palette ata.

pr280

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2009, 11:56:06 am »
Hehe sis pr280, matagal ko nang pinag iinteresan ang Colorstay, medyo pricey kasi dito no?  Pero kung talagang magagamit ko naman without regret, I think it will be worth the money naman. :)

I'll check the Revlon counters and see if I can get a nice shade of greens and neutrals/browns.  The last time I checked parang P700-800 per palette ata.

minsan yung kabandmate ko nakatiempo ng sale she said P495-595 daw depende I guess sa popularity nung color in stock

goddess_diana3584

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2009, 02:27:27 pm »
ako naman nagdadarken lang kasi oily lids ako pero it stay naman on my lids,here is another video using CS palette PROM Look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5AWMheMZ2E&feature=channel_page

hi sis, na impress ako sa video mo :-)

pr280

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2009, 10:28:10 am »
how much yung VOV e/s pots and 4u2 palette?

jeelianne

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2009, 11:08:14 am »
how much yung VOV e/s pots and 4u2 palette?

I haven't checked VOV pero 4u2 is P424 yung quads and P259 yung duos.  Puro shimmery ang 4U2,

pr280

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2009, 11:17:32 am »
I haven't checked VOV pero 4u2 is P424 yung quads and P259 yung duos.  Puro shimmery ang 4U2,

thanks sis, I need mattes eh puro shimmery pala quads ko from Colorstay

Am looking for MAC dupes for Carbon, Wedge and some other crease colors. I think nakatiempo ako before ng VOV sale P150 per pot. But that was ages ako. But I dont remember the colors they have

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2009, 12:10:50 pm »
^Yung black ng VOV sobrang black. Hindi siya pwedeng dupe for Carbon. Kasi sa Carbon, pwede mo mabuild-up yung color, itong sa VOV, konti lang ilagay mo sa brush, intense na kagad yung color.

pr280

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2009, 12:28:02 pm »
i guess wala talagang alternative for Carbon

sige na nga SPEND nalang haha

smitten

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2009, 12:55:04 pm »
Hmm hindi hiyang sakin yung mga medyo cheap na makeup like un elf, nangati ako and nagka sore eyes pa ako dun. Sayang un money na bili ko dun pero thank god 1 pc lang bili nun.

But yung tried and test talaga as in value for money is Bobbi Brown and MAC eyeshadow. medyo mahal siya konti but long staying power and good color stay and I don't get allergies or reactions to it. ;D

steppo

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2009, 09:19:49 pm »
i love 4u2 eyeshadows! really pigmented plus it stays on. the pro palette costs around 900+

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2009, 11:12:34 pm »
I haven't checked VOV pero 4u2 is P424 yung quads and P259 yung duos.  Puro shimmery ang 4U2,

4u2 has a matte palette. (the pro one i think)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close