We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
What I worry about with generics is -- how much integrity and care was expended on sourcing the generics? Natatakot ako at baka kung saan saan lang sourced, like that latest medical disaster -- from China to Barcelona to Panama. With branded meds from Mercury -- I have hardly any doubts.They have systems and safeguards in place for their sourcing. (No, I am not a stockholder nor employee/supplier of Mercury Drug. How I wish! )
i had a chance na makabili meds sa kanila yesterday papano lakas ng ulan di ako nakatawid towards mercury.. guess what.. kakagulat-- ang cough syrup ng mercury would normally cost around 70php++ sa generics--27php..whhooaaa..sana nga lang effective
Sis regarding sa Generics Pharma, since sila lang ang nagbebenta ng gamot carrying different manufacturers, talagang medyo doubtful. Pero yung mga manufacturer ata, merong standard na sinusunod ang mga medical & chemical laboratories, of course kung hindi sila magfollow dun,baka ipasara sila ng gobyerno.Ang tanong, wala bang hocus pocus sa pag approved ng lisensya ng mga labs na ito, like sa Lucida nakalusot sila.