watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Supernatural  (Read 82542 times)

cute_kyoko

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2010, 08:26:11 pm »
^I think that maybe he (Sam) is an angel na kasi he was willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good and as we all know God is forgiving so baka that's His way "cleansing" Sam of all the bad in him.  He saved Castiel twice now di ba?   :D

mizhelle

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2010, 10:11:30 pm »
^ pwede nga eh.. baka nga ganun eh..

silke

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #202 on: May 20, 2010, 12:26:45 am »
read somewhere that ibabalik nila yung old theme ng supernatural sa last season.. like roadtrips and battling supernatural entities.. puro ended episodes daw.. dunno if it's true though..

gnela_21

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #203 on: July 15, 2010, 04:47:38 am »
I couldn't get over the season finale "Swan Song" for a few days. Scary si Sam when Lucifer took over him. Sobra. :( Thank God for the toys in the car. :) I also hope that the next season will be as great as the last. Pero sabi nga sa news na this season is about the brothers na, tulad nung mga unang season.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #204 on: September 24, 2010, 08:32:05 pm »
OMG tomorrow na pilot ep ng season 6!!!!!!!!!!!! Sobrang excited na ko!!

gnela_21

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #205 on: September 24, 2010, 11:13:06 pm »
Yeah, me too! I think last season na nila 'to since they move the show from Thursday to Friday. Friday usually means "the end" for TV series.

damen

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #206 on: September 25, 2010, 11:30:59 am »
My gosh di ko alam na may thread pala ng Supernatural. Grabe I'm a huge fan of this series, pati iyong besfriend ko na-engganyo ko to watch this show

gnela_21

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #207 on: October 06, 2010, 10:33:58 pm »
How did you girls find the season opening last last week? I feel kinna bad for Dean, parang he's stuck in between two rocks. Funny yung shape shifter na baby, cute na yucky at the same time.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #208 on: October 07, 2010, 06:33:43 am »
I'm liking this season so far..

pero I still wanna know what happened to Sam/Lucifer???

And babalik pa kaya si Castiel

teri_28

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #209 on: October 07, 2010, 06:44:39 am »
The winchesters are back! Weeee....

gnela_21

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #210 on: October 07, 2010, 10:44:17 am »
I'm liking this season so far..

pero I still wanna know what happened to Sam/Lucifer???

And babalik pa kaya si Castiel
Yeah, me too. Kasi it's a BIG mystery kung pano nakabalik si Sam. Cas will be on the next (3rd) episode.

gnela_21

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #211 on: October 21, 2010, 01:52:50 am »
Well, Cas is not on last thursday's episode, it was an episode that revolved around Bobby entitled "Weekend at Bobby's" which I really liked. Shows events in Bobby's life that we don't normally see on the show. Nakakatawa nung nag-breakdown si Bobby :)) kasi sabihan nga naman sya ni Dean na selfish, when he does everything for them (including breaking at a public library just to get book materials for them)

Tas ang smart nya on how to get his soul back from Crowley, basta ang cool ng episode. Hope you girls was able to watch it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 11:28:38 am by gnela_21 »

euwie

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #212 on: October 21, 2010, 02:12:19 am »
pasali!

love ko tong series na to.nasa season 5 pa lang ako, meron kasi kami dvd set from seasons 1-4 tapos downloaded the full season 5. inuunti unti nga namin panonood kasi ataters ako masyado, gusto ko tuloy tuloy. hehe. nagtataka lang ako, pano kaya nakabalik si sam from hell?

animal_lover

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #213 on: October 21, 2010, 07:59:01 pm »
I am soo in love with Dean! Yung buong 5 seasons mga 4weeks lang namin pinanood ng Mom ko. Kakaadik kasi sobra. I even named 2 of my baby's stuffed dogs after the Winchester boys.

Parang something's not right with Samuel, their grandpa. It seems as though he's hiding something     


[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #214 on: October 22, 2010, 08:05:02 pm »
bukas ulit!

I love the last episode :D I love Bobby!! Talagang super selfless sya na halos di na sya matulog at kumain, makatulong lang.


gnela_21

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #215 on: November 15, 2010, 01:16:35 pm »
so Sammy doesn't have his soul, it trapped with Michael and Lucifer. I feel so bad for Dean, lalo na nung he became a vampire. Kawawa sobra, pero ang bad-ass nya!

mizhelle

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #216 on: November 16, 2010, 11:02:57 pm »
^ ahaha di naman.. gulong gulo lang si dean e.. lalo't ngayon alam niya na parang hindi si sam yun soul-less sam na kasama niya.. siya nga yun kawawa e.. talagang mafi feel mo yun love niya sa brother niya e.. 

gnela_21

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #217 on: November 21, 2010, 12:39:27 pm »
Funny yung episode kanina (which was supposedly para kahapon, kaso lang may NBA). Tungkol sa UFO na di pala UFO, fairies pala! :)) Panalo si Sam, ang sarap bambuhin. Nakakatawa sobra yung reaction ni Dean when he found Sam in bed with a girl after he was supposedly "abducted" by aliens.

mizhelle

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2010, 01:15:09 am »
nyahahah tamah! hhehe cant wait for the next ep on thursday hehehr

mizhelle

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Supernatural
« Reply #219 on: April 13, 2011, 03:42:13 am »
go sis.. nood lang :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close