watch now

Author Topic: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]  (Read 121557 times)

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #460 on: May 16, 2015, 06:26:38 am »
what the...
anak ng tokwa

raaachel25

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #461 on: May 18, 2015, 02:26:16 am »
IKAW NA
actually,
to be honest...
naman!
truuue.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #462 on: May 18, 2015, 04:56:41 am »
The worst (and hating myself over it, i sound like a fratboy)

gwyne21

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #463 on: May 18, 2015, 10:17:07 am »
Ave-rage (with eyes rolling)
Duh...

angel.of.mine

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #464 on: July 01, 2015, 10:32:35 am »
Hay nako!

candyjersey

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #465 on: July 01, 2015, 03:25:28 pm »
grabe lang! o minsan graaaaaabeeee

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #466 on: July 01, 2015, 10:53:04 pm »
Paaakkkkk tuloy ang modeling. Ganon! :P

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #467 on: July 21, 2015, 03:27:34 pm »
My favorite expression now is hala grabeee tapos kapag I'm writing down something on my journal, I noticed that I've been using the word "kinda" a lot lol. I don't know but it kinda makes me feel good about myself  ;D Yeah I'm weird lol. And also the word "like". (both in person and sa journal entries ko). I feel like that this is something that makes me who I am and yeah I wouldn't change it  ;D

changelessme

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #468 on: July 24, 2015, 10:39:19 pm »
basically (and naiirita na ko sa sarili ko dahil dito)

I went on a Mine Tour yesterday, ang Tour guide puro "basically" ang lumabas sa bibig niya, hahaha!

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #469 on: July 25, 2015, 12:56:53 am »
aish! - courtesy of Secret Garden.  ;D

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #470 on: July 28, 2015, 12:11:57 am »
*kalurks
*pak na pak
*duh
*grabe ka sa kin
*amfufu
*i think...
*sa feeling ko lang...
*omg
*ehmeged
*leech (pinaarteng leche hahah)

Na-badtrip ako sa sarili ko while typing, takte ang arte ko ata :o.

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #471 on: July 28, 2015, 12:14:02 am »
Putek!
Kairita !
Katamad!
Ano ba!

Puro nega haha!

lizatorres

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #472 on: August 07, 2015, 04:49:20 pm »
"rock and roll to the world!" hahahaha I got it from show time :D

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #473 on: August 11, 2015, 03:33:13 am »
Ay ambot!

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #474 on: August 11, 2015, 06:34:01 am »
Kabwiset
Ay shemai
Pak!
Weh?
I know right

triciaaamaldita

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #475 on: April 20, 2016, 03:50:52 pm »
Kaloka
t****
Shunga
Weh, girl?

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #476 on: April 24, 2016, 03:48:16 am »
*ganern
*anovern
*troth

iam_me

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #477 on: April 24, 2016, 09:52:11 am »
baliw
nyeta
nge!
weh!


reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #478 on: April 25, 2016, 11:10:48 am »
Fer real?
Fo sho!
Troat
Kemerot
Chos  ;D

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Expressions Nyo Lately [Thread 2]
« Reply #479 on: April 25, 2016, 03:27:37 pm »
Ganern
Puuushhhh
Atey
Nakakalokaaaa

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close