Author Topic: Favorite Bible Verses  (Read 40881 times)

noemi86

• I'm a Christ Follower, Lovely Daughter, Sweet Friend ♪ I LOVE BESTFRIEND JC! =D
  • GirlTalker
  • ♥ I thank God for everything! ♥
    • Multiply Account
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2010, 09:40:30 am »
^ nice verse sis!  :) i like your signature also... don't let your emotions be your God!  :)
Ecclesiastes 3:11
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

em.em

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2010, 09:23:17 am »
1 Peter 5:7

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

illumina

• GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2010, 09:52:59 pm »
"Behold! I make all things new."

This verse resonates in my head when I'm in a not-so good situation, or when I feel really really bad about something. It makes me feel hopeful and move forward. :)
nowhere to go but up... :)

chessy

• Probationary
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2010, 02:08:32 pm »
Praise Him - He is your God, and you have seen with your own eyes the great and astounding things that He has done for you

~Deuteronomy 10:21

ericaberica

• The same person online and offline
  • GirlTalker
  • Christian and Proud Pinoy
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2010, 03:10:15 pm »
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4 (NIV)
The mark of wise people is that they know which battle they should get into and which ones they should ignore.

noemi86

• I'm a Christ Follower, Lovely Daughter, Sweet Friend ♪ I LOVE BESTFRIEND JC! =D
  • GirlTalker
    • Multiply Account
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2010, 10:48:09 am »
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.

1 Peter 3:3-4 (NIV)

very nice verse! I love it!  :)
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Frozen Toes

• Baby Beast &
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2010, 10:41:33 am »
2 Corinthians 12: 9-10

God said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

gilenn

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2010, 08:54:03 am »
Matthew 11:28-30 (New International Version)

28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

I can totally relate to this verse with what I'm going through.

cyber_princesa27

• GirlTalker
  • You're such an Amazing God!!
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2010, 07:57:10 pm »
Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"For I know the plans that I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you future and hope. Then you will call upon me & come & pray to me & I will hear you.When you seek me wit all your heart,I will be found by you."

ericaberica

• The same person online and offline
  • GirlTalker
  • Christian and Proud Pinoy
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2010, 02:30:16 pm »
3 If any man gives different teaching, not in agreement with the true words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with the teaching which is in agreement with true religion, 4 He has an over-high opinion of himself; being without knowledge, having only an unhealthy love of questionings and wars of words, from which come envy, fighting, cruel words, evil thoughts, 5 Bitter talk of men who, being evil in mind and dead to what is true, take the faith to be a way of making profit.

I Timothy 6:3-5
The mark of wise people is that they know which battle they should get into and which ones they should ignore.

noemi86

• GirlTalker
    • Multiply Account
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2010, 02:31:25 pm »
Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.

bridgit09

• Probationary
  • when you fail, fail forward.
    • Life should be sipped, not gulped.
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2010, 01:42:55 pm »
ako this is my fave verse. Everything is a process. ;)

James 1:2-4:

Trials and Temptations

2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

gumdrops26

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2010, 11:53:59 am »
this is my favorite

Isaiah 55:8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.

tuwing may naririnig ako na nagqquestion bakit ganito, bakit nya hinahayaang mangyari to etc etc kung may diyos, bakit may war etc etc... yang verse na yan lang ang simpleng simpleng sagot.
Although your secret stalking is on the psychotic side, I can't help but feel flattered. My life is awesome!

pinkk

• Life's a beach, ride with the waves~
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj7UaG03Zgg&feature=related

still_hoping

• matanong na
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2010, 10:42:25 am »

ako rin Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
God is the strength of my heart!!! :-)

suikorayne

• GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2010, 10:13:46 pm »
eremiah 29:11 (New International Version, ©2010)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

chrislovestintin

• GirlTalker
  • The YEARLY Bride
    • Never a bridesmaid, always a bride.
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2010, 07:12:33 pm »
Matthew 21:22
Whatever you ask for in prayer with FAITH, you will receive.

And I have...
Wedding 007 Teaser
https://vimeo.com/146053347

6th Wedding SDE
http://vimeo.com/115705200

1950s WEDDING TEASER
http://vimeo.com/114128282

ennaid

• GirlTalker
    • http://kidsgoorganic.tictail.com/
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2010, 12:35:22 pm »
For the WORD OF GOD is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul, and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. hebrews 4:12

sis, pede pa copy ng signature quote mo?
Yahweh My Provider, My Healer

http://kidsgoorganic.tictail.com/

lordknight_aiz.18

• I Could Not Ask For More..
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2010, 10:47:46 am »
Luke 12:15

"...even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.”
Luke 12:15
"...even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.”

http://sophiemart

princessee

« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2010, 10:00:15 pm »
"I know what I am planning for you" says the Lord. "I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future."

Jer. 29:11
here is something elegant in not rushing into things, in fully opening oneself to everything that a moment can hold. Everything is gift.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close