We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
This is Sen Lek sis? Meron nito sa Better Living din and may new restaurant sila sa BF. Masarap nga ang pad thai nila, in my opinion, way better than Som's and Chariya (tried them both na).
had bagoong rice from tom yum thai at SM mall of asia's food court yesterday. very filling for only P80, and the flavors are just the way i like them.
Any feedback on Basil? It says Thai Resto I passed by Whiteplains,QC kanina and saw the sign. I think they have just newly opened. Wanna try it there..
Sis san sa white plains? I'm craving thai hehe!
^ saang banda ang Baan Thai sis?
masarp din sa 8spices sa robinsons galleria