watch now

Author Topic: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]  (Read 170006 times)

nicayh

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #340 on: August 02, 2011, 01:53:36 pm »
I love the beauty rush lipgloss of VS, haha forgot na nga lang kung anung variant yung akin, nabura na din kasi. T'was a gift from an officemate na galing US. parang ansarap lang niyang kainin :D

I'm planning to buy anything from the VS Pink with a splash line, kaso naooverwhelm ako, di alam kung anong kukunin na scent. Any suggestions girls?? TIA!

keitea

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #341 on: October 20, 2011, 11:09:01 pm »
i love VS colognes on days when I don't want to put on perfume.. :) My favorite scents include Romantic Wish( I think this has been discontinued :S) and Beauty Rush in Candy Baby and Strawberry Fizz.

jazzygelable

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #342 on: December 03, 2011, 09:13:47 am »
i like vs panties! especially their pink line. i am preordering nga thru a multiply seller. sana okay.

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #343 on: December 10, 2011, 09:20:30 am »
may sweet temptation pa ba? love ko yun nung HS eh.. ;D

chefron

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #344 on: January 09, 2012, 05:02:16 pm »
mga sis kelan lumabas yung bagong packaging

twelve5

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #345 on: January 09, 2012, 05:06:22 pm »
^ dunno exactly when pero not later than sept last year bago na packaging nila. I bought several kasi pang regalo.

chefron

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #346 on: January 09, 2012, 05:11:23 pm »
i see...may dumating akse box friend ko puro old packaging pa

ms.barista

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #347 on: June 18, 2012, 03:46:28 pm »
my favorite before was Romantic Wish din kaya lang i guess hindi na sya ino-offer sa market ngayon.. :( any suggestions ng close na scent?

vanessaportia_2007

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #348 on: June 21, 2012, 08:13:14 pm »
what's the best body mist in victoria's secret right now? my fave is love spell, gusto ko nman sana mgtry ng iba. kaamoy  lang ng love spell scent sana. thanks
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 08:16:06 pm by vanessaportia_2007 »

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #349 on: June 21, 2012, 10:08:59 pm »
Wild scarlet! :)

harlequingirl

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #350 on: June 22, 2012, 05:44:55 pm »
The sweet everyday scents you can rely on.
I have the lotions too plus the Body Butter which is sooo butter-y? LOL
I have unopened eyeshadows since Im no expert with eye make-up plus I think the Beauty Rush lipgloss is the best, I have the pink one. I reckon it's the sweetest(literally) and yummiest thing for the lips! :)

wowry

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #351 on: June 26, 2012, 08:12:19 am »
I'm using PINK fragrance mist(polka dots pink bottle) and Sheer love white cotton and lily fragrance mist,body wash and lotion.i love the scents! :)

MsP

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #352 on: June 26, 2012, 08:47:35 pm »
I have 3 vs pink w/ a splash body mist: pretty&pure, sunny&happy and fresh& clean. Among the 3 I find sunny&happy to last a bit longer on me, clean&fresh doesen't. I also have 2 secret garden body mist: amber romance and secret charm..
Mabango sila for me, wish they would last longer though.

pretty empress

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #353 on: July 01, 2012, 05:40:22 pm »
i like the vs pure seduction body mist and and body lotion, pati na vs secret charm moisturizer.. 

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #354 on: July 01, 2012, 05:47:13 pm »
Ako naman I don't find their body butters moisturizing enough. I like the body zing (?) though! :)

bebang235

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #355 on: August 07, 2012, 09:35:38 am »
hi pa join po.. ano po ba ang scent ng victoria na di matamis ang amoy? yung love spell,mtamis po ba amoy nito? TIA!

iamkay

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #356 on: August 09, 2012, 03:58:03 pm »
I am currently using ENCHANTED APPLE (red apple & watery hyacinth). It smells nice, good for those who wants the scent simple and light.

My sister is using the BLOSSOMING ROMANCE (violet petal & raspberry), smells good too. I noticed that the scent stays longer, but it's too sweet for me. So, for those who wants the scent sweet and strong.

babyrhyss

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #357 on: August 14, 2012, 12:13:04 am »
im using VS Gorgeous...it has a sexy scent

eeekar

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #358 on: August 17, 2012, 01:38:46 am »
I love their lotion and perfume.
Although medyo mabilis mawala yung scent nya for me.
I'm using Wild scarlet right now and ang daming nababanguhan.

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Victoria's Secret [Thread 2]
« Reply #359 on: August 18, 2012, 02:30:54 am »
^Wow sis nababanguhan din ako dyan sa wild scarlet! 2 of my friends use it and lagi akong nakikigamit. Lol!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close