watch now

Author Topic: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs  (Read 147228 times)

kwinchesters

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #240 on: March 06, 2010, 05:21:29 pm »
Gaya ng Dati ni Gary Valenciano

Gusto ko yung message ng song na parang si God mismo yung kumakausap satin na tipong nagtatampo sya kasi dati sya ang laging tinatawag, iniisip pero biglang nagbago na yung tao, nabaling na sa iba yung attention. So moral lesson ng song is: Si God lang at wala ng iba pa ang pwede nating sandalan kahit anong oras at di Nya tyo pababayaan.

ausie

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #241 on: March 06, 2010, 07:12:49 pm »
I offer my life
World's Greatest by R. Kelly (Not sure if this qualifies but the lyrics speak about God's love)

applechico

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #242 on: March 06, 2010, 07:30:57 pm »
For me:

1. Shout to the Lord
2. Change my heart oh God
3. God will make a way
4. Lord I offer my life

 ;D

chinita_by_heart

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #243 on: March 11, 2010, 11:26:42 am »
who am i by casting crowns..

sweetie28

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #244 on: March 11, 2010, 02:52:34 pm »
None But Jesus ...

cuteapril_1215

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #245 on: March 11, 2010, 03:42:56 pm »
Lord, i offer my life
Still
Heart of Worship
Desert song  :D

nelle21

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #246 on: March 19, 2010, 12:30:38 am »
More than wonderful - Sandi Patti and Larnelle Harris
Holy Ground - Geron Davis

noemi86

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #247 on: March 23, 2010, 11:34:08 pm »
Citipointe - Name of Jesus
Citipointe - Forever We Worship
Jose Villanueva - Lord of All

beck19

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #248 on: March 24, 2010, 12:26:54 am »
Heaven on Earth
Who Am I
Voice of Truth
Pagkakaibigan

sweetscience

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #249 on: March 24, 2010, 08:53:35 am »
I love Anima Christi

tonette815

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #250 on: March 26, 2010, 09:09:03 pm »
Anima Christi
I Love you Lord (and i lift my voice to worship you oh my soul rejoice... )
Lead Me Lord
I Will Sing Forever
Kaibigan mo Ako

also i am looking for the full lyrics and title of a certain song that goes like this:
jesus my friend, you are a friend my friend to me in sadness joy and peace you stay so close to me...

hope somebody can help..

mikey_mouse_219

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #251 on: March 30, 2010, 09:42:53 am »
Lead Me Lord
Hesus
Amazing Grace
Shout for Joy
Yahweh, you are near (tama ba?)

simplemind

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #252 on: April 02, 2010, 09:22:20 am »
God will make a way
I offer my life

koi1028

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #253 on: April 06, 2010, 02:18:50 pm »
Let it rain- Israel Houghton.. ganda ng message nito...

serendipity02

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #254 on: April 06, 2010, 02:30:28 pm »
Power of Love :D

whoammai

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #255 on: August 15, 2010, 07:17:32 pm »
All for Love [Hillsong]
Warrior is a Child [Gary V]
Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi/Il Signore [Ryan Cayabyab]

E23203

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #256 on: August 20, 2010, 02:13:13 am »

Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wandering heart.

Bridge:
Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are.

Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.

Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again.
Who am I?
That the voice that calmed the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.

Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are.


I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.

Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are.


I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.
I am yours.

Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am yours..
I am yours..

thebratinella

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #257 on: August 20, 2010, 07:18:55 pm »
i love that song. it never fails to touch my heart.

noemi86

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #258 on: August 26, 2010, 10:47:11 am »
...nothing can stand in my way... forever I'll give you praise!...  :)

hannabishi

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Praise And Worship Music/Songs
« Reply #259 on: August 26, 2010, 12:57:42 pm »
You Reign
Saving Grace

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close