watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2  (Read 578578 times)

cha-cha

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #600 on: August 26, 2009, 01:04:40 am »
^so how many days ang waiting for the visa packet to arrive? tama ka sis, kung kaya ng iba, why can't I?
AJA!

lynne

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #601 on: August 26, 2009, 08:41:19 am »
pag approved na ang visa sis madali nalang madeliver un. DELBROS ang courier nila for the visa yung sakin  3 days lang nadeliver na. i was interviewed wednesday then saturday morning nasa akin na yung visa packet ko.

ladycharm

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #602 on: August 26, 2009, 10:34:14 am »
^so how many days ang waiting for the visa packet to arrive? tama ka sis, kung kaya ng iba, why can't I?
AJA!

aug.20,2009 interview ko...umabot ng 4 days sis kc holiday nung 21 and weekend pa.kaya deliver visa ko yesterday lang.[textspeak!] kc courier nung 24 lang binigay embassy visa ko 4 delivery kaya un natagalan.usually 2 days lang daw un.nga pala AIR21 na courier ng embassy ngayon...

lynne

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #603 on: August 26, 2009, 01:47:25 pm »
air 21 na pala courier nila ngayon. last nov. 08 kasi DELBROS ang nagdeliver ng visa ko.

ladycharm

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #604 on: August 26, 2009, 05:16:47 pm »
air 21 na pala courier nila ngayon. last nov. 08 kasi DELBROS ang nagdeliver ng visa ko.

yup!air21 na...ok din courier kc inaupdate nila status ng visa thru [textspeak!]...

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #605 on: August 27, 2009, 01:43:44 pm »
good luck po sis basta huwag nalang kabahan hehehhe ako din kinakabahan na din ako habang papalapit ng interview..

buti nalang natapos na ang mga medical namin.. halos 14hrs kami sa medical, kasi napakadaming tao dun nagpapamedical. dumating kami dun 6am,9pm na kami natapos kahapon. buti nalang tapos na kami at di na kami ulit babalik.

thanks po ingat nalang po. goodluck po sa mga interview

_strawberry_

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #606 on: August 29, 2009, 05:56:17 am »
Hi mga sis,

Am trying to find the list of questions the consul may ask for Fiance visa.

I back read a few pages of the thread but i cant find it. Can somebody post it again?

Super thanks.

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #607 on: August 29, 2009, 01:40:16 pm »
after the approval notice, next na dun ang DS-3032 form (Choice of Agent) then wait for some instructions to pay the $70 (AOS fee- para sa petitioner to), then yun $400 (IV bill fee) --dito mo na marereceive or mada-download online (if you paid online) yun DS230...basta in my case/category which is F2A, after ng approval, it would take almost a year bago magkaron ng schedule for interview....

thanks for the response. so may action na pala yung petiton sa iyo. that's great! good luck!

about your question regarding the links, mukha yata deleted na yung posts na yun. i can't find them in my old posts too. sayang.

cha-cha

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #608 on: August 29, 2009, 09:46:22 pm »
^yup sis..im actually just waiting for the interview na lang on Sept11..di ba sis nasa US ka din?

sayang nga yun thread na yun, dun pa naman madami tips..

municat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #609 on: August 29, 2009, 10:19:41 pm »
sis, when did you received the notice for your sept 11 interview?

cha-cha

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #610 on: August 29, 2009, 10:40:00 pm »
July27...thru email..why? nagpamedical kami a month before ng interview..

municat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #611 on: August 29, 2009, 11:03:36 pm »
just want to estimate gaano katagal they schedule the interview....waah, kakainip:(

cha-cha

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #612 on: August 29, 2009, 11:13:46 pm »
hmnn...I think depende yun pag current na yun visa..pero in my case, our case was completed May22, thats what the NVC operator told my hubby when he inquired at NVC number...e naisked kmi july27, so around 2months waiting..ive also read somewhere or sa other forum na once nareceive na nila un ds230, the forms/documents will be reviewed within 8-10weeks...
interview sked na lang ba wait mo sis?

qmoonlight

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #613 on: August 29, 2009, 11:45:15 pm »
Please help! My uncle receive this Packet after paying for visa processing. The packet requires certain documents and this form to be filled up. The problem is the form asked for the petitioner's address, unfortunately, deceased na my lolo who petitioned for him who was a WWII veteran. What should we do? Should we continue kahit patay na my lolo and just fill up the form indicating the petitioner as deceased? or should we write a letter informing them na my lolo is dead na. I heard there are many considerations regarding this case. Please help. thanks!

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #614 on: August 30, 2009, 09:30:48 am »
^yup sis..im actually just waiting for the interview na lang on Sept11..di ba sis nasa US ka din?

sayang nga yun thread na yun, dun pa naman madami tips..

yes. nasa US ako. if you don't mind (or if you have done so already) can you post the timeline of your visa processing. i just want to get an estimate of how long the wait is for F2 petitions. TIA.

@qmoonlight, i also heard from garfinkel that cases like your uncle's can still be revived regardless if petitioner's deceased. i just don't know the exact details. but if memory serves me right, there must be a willing relative to act as sponsor. you might want to consult an immigration lawyer.

cha-cha

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #615 on: August 30, 2009, 02:03:36 pm »
Here's my Immigration Timeline
Priority date : March 28,2005

October 14, 2008 -- Petition was approved by NVC with case number MNL2008******
January 30,2009  -- DS3032 (Choice of Agent received and sent)
February 4, 2009 -- received from NVC notice to pay IV agent fee
February 26, 2009 -- Paid IV agent fee using online payment on www.immigrantvisas.state.gov (husband already paid $70 AOS fee prior to this via online payment as well)
May 7, 2009  -- DS230 and other requirements mailed to NVC via LBC (we wasted 1month waiting for NVC notification thru mail for us to download the DS230form..well in fact we could have downloaded earlier the form online pala once the fee appears to be "PAID" on their website.pero okay lang kasi hindi pa rin naman current yun visa namin that time)
May  22, 2009 -- Case completed at NVC
July 27, 2009 -- received Appointment letter of our Embassy interview via email
August 17, 2009 -- Medical at St.Lukes
September 11, 2009 -- Interview date --Lord Help us..


So yun na po..so if you will notice, it will take a almost a year processing before maprocess lahat at mabigyan ng interview date..I hope this helped..

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #616 on: August 31, 2009, 04:47:10 am »
^thank you much for taking time to put these all together! Good Luck on everything. Hope all goes smoothly.

rncj

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #617 on: September 01, 2009, 08:16:56 pm »
hello there!

I'm just new here..

i need help.  F2A ang category ko, spouse of LPR.  paki post naman yung mga possible questions ng consul. please... pati na rin sa pre-interview kung ano ang itatanong nila dun.




cha-cha

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #618 on: September 01, 2009, 09:06:05 pm »
^hi sis! F2A din category ko and still waiting for an interview on Sept11..how bout you?

backread lang sis..naipost na yun answers sa query mo...:)

rotap

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #619 on: September 01, 2009, 10:20:09 pm »
Here's my Immigration Timeline
Priority date : March 28,2005

October 14, 2008 -- Petition was approved by NVC with case number MNL2008******
January 30,2009  -- DS3032 (Choice of Agent received and sent)
February 4, 2009 -- received from NVC notice to pay IV agent fee
February 26, 2009 -- Paid IV agent fee using online payment on www.immigrantvisas.state.gov (husband already paid $70 AOS fee prior to this via online payment as well)
May 7, 2009  -- DS230 and other requirements mailed to NVC via LBC (we wasted 1month waiting for NVC notification thru mail for us to download the DS230form..well in fact we could have downloaded earlier the form online pala once the fee appears to be "PAID" on their website.pero okay lang kasi hindi pa rin naman current yun visa namin that time)
May  22, 2009 -- Case completed at NVC
July 27, 2009 -- received Appointment letter of our Embassy interview via email
August 17, 2009 -- Medical at St.Lukes
September 11, 2009 -- Interview date --Lord Help us..


So yun na po..so if you will notice, it will take a almost a year processing before maprocess lahat at mabigyan ng interview date..I hope this helped..


hello sis..so after submitting the ds-230 form and civil documents around 2 months pala ang sked for medical and interview...thank you sis this is really helpful at least i know i would have enough time pala to prepare myself..=)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close