We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
anyone of you graduate ng Columban HS batch 1999?
I was born and I grew up in Manila. But I am now living here in gapo because of my hubby. Help me naman. 3 years na ko dito. goodness, hindi ko pa din alam pasikot sikot. pag office si hubby, wala na , i couldn't go out anymore. The only grocery store I know was royal. I have heard of Choas, pero di ko alam kung san. Went 1 time to a market near the City Hall. Naligaw ligaw na ko pauwi. waah! wala din ako gano friends dito except sa tenants namin. super lonely