Author Topic: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's  (Read 81831 times)

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #280 on: November 24, 2014, 06:32:03 pm »
i never run out of things to do at home. i actually feel like 24 hrs is never enough for me to finish all the things that i wanted to do at home. by nature i'm a homebody and i enjoy the ff:

netsurfing
arranging and rearranging furnitures
decluttering as i hate too many stuff at home.... this is on a regular basis.
reading my favorite books...self-help mostly
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 09:40:18 am by Red Rack 21 »

sweetjaja16

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #281 on: November 25, 2014, 12:47:04 pm »
zumba, clean the house, cooking, play and take a nap with my daughter, watch movies and surf the net.

cecilydee

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #282 on: November 27, 2014, 07:11:25 am »
1. Fashion Pulis, Pep, GT, blog, Japan news, fb
2. Watching Japanese dramas
3. Walking around neighborhood
4. Laundry, cleaning, cooking - nakakapagod ito lol
5. Manicure, pedicure and facial mask

4Mos na ako stay at home fiance turned wife. Hindi pa naman ako na dedepress lol mas depressed ako kapag may work hahaha.


« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 07:14:35 am by cecilydee »

michay0411

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #283 on: November 27, 2014, 08:17:04 am »
Lately me and my hubby are into drinking coffee ng midnight then kwentuhan lang ng kahit ano.

loveleah

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #284 on: November 28, 2014, 09:56:39 am »
I work at home , for 4 yrs I've been an SAHM, pero madalas na bo bored pa rin ako hehaha. I feel like I need to go out everyday to function properly. Pero at home naman, I play with kids, find activities for them, cook, clean the house..  Praying helps a lot with my sanity. Also, for my me -time at home, I do my own facial, try new foam baths, watch Lifestyle channels, surf the net..

fayerydust

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #285 on: November 28, 2014, 10:15:42 am »
1. cook and BAKE!
2. play and talk with my 3y/o boy (he has a LOT to say haha)
3. exercise - pilates, circuit/tabata training, stationary bike for cardio
4. internet surfing -mostly reading blogs, news, etc..
5. reading YA fiction books (haha! weird i know, but somehow this keeps me young. forever kid at heart!)
6. doing DIY masks, scrubs, toners, mani/pedi, or anything na beauty stuff for my ME time  ;D
7. nap when the little boy is also sleeping
8. chores, chores, chores! i make it a point na magschedule ng chores na gagawin for the day and try to finish as early as i can para chill nalang the rest of the day  ;)
9. try to go out at least once a week. with friends or kahit na grocery shopping lang, basta without the kids. its therapeutic for me  :)

-been a SaHM for 6 years.. i don't know how I did it Lol :P

fayerydust

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #286 on: November 28, 2014, 10:23:13 am »
Lately me and my hubby are into drinking coffee ng midnight then kwentuhan lang ng kahit ano.

we do this, too!  ;D we always look forward to having our alone time. hubby and i love our late night talks, kahit kung ano ano lang pinag uusapan namin haha!

friendlyneighbor

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #287 on: November 28, 2014, 09:37:09 pm »
Ay naku, daming gawain sa bahay. Pero fave ko is baking and net surfing.

lilsaintsm0m

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #288 on: November 30, 2014, 04:18:06 pm »
If i have extra time for myself i play the guitar, surf the net. Pero there are days talaga na kulang ang isang buong araw sa gawaing bahay. If my house help arrives Im planning to go to the gym nakaka-losyang sa bahay eh. Hehe

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #289 on: December 16, 2014, 07:34:19 pm »
- Cooking & trying new recipes
- Watching Castle US TV series
- reading some novels
- net surfing
- and the most I love is sleeping!!!

chedz.03

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #290 on: January 03, 2015, 11:39:33 pm »
SAHW here...

AM-wake up to prepare hubby's food and clothes. Pag alis ni hubby its either mag breakfast ako or back to sleep ulit LOL. Madalas tulog ako till 11 or 12noon then pag gising saka palang ako maglilinis ng house. Kapag may labahin isasalang ko lang then surf the net na.

Naiinip na din ako minsan pero I want to work din for extra income.

And oh, I'm fostering a cat now so I play with him, feed him, scoop his poop & clean his litter hahaha

glarivethjolema

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #291 on: January 21, 2015, 10:11:11 am »
SAHM for almost five years na, i wake up at 5am to cook breakfast and prepare baon for my daughter and hubby. Tapos pag alis nila balik tulog ulit hehe, pero pag sinipag start na mga gawaing bahay like cleaning the house, do the laundry, mag-grocery, and surf the net.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #292 on: January 21, 2015, 07:04:31 pm »
What's keeping my sanity now that I'm preggo and a stay-at-home-wife:
Thoughts of my little one, stuff that I'll have to do and buy for him/her soon.
Looking forward to the time when we can really, finally settle down, and live a quite peaceful life in the province. Like for good, as in forever! Haha
TV
Surfing net with my phone
Baking
When I feel like it (or if I'm well), I go out for some coffee or dinner

Gaaaawd I so wish we could just move to the province right now. I want to at least learn gardening/farming na. I can't even grow potted plants here as the space is really cramped. And I swear day by day it gets more suffocating (literally and figuratively! Haha).

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite pastimes at home - SAHM's
« Reply #293 on: February 04, 2015, 10:20:23 am »
Me and my husband's favorite past time is doing the laundry together (heto yung isang bondingan namin laba laba habang nagkukwentuhan), cooking (si husband super sarap magluto, ako lang ang helper nya sa gisa gisa, sya sa hiwa hiwa and from there i learned a lot from his cooking) and lastly, mahilig kami magvideoke (me and husband has good singing voice and we even do duets sometimes).

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close