watch now

Author Topic: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?  (Read 142737 times)

dooonna

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #280 on: February 05, 2011, 10:06:27 pm »
Girltalk is like my google on girl stuff or kahit nga random stuff! I wanna share din my insights kaya I joined na rin  :)

goyachoco

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #281 on: February 16, 2011, 08:17:10 pm »
I joined girltalk because I find the topics very interesting. I learn a LOT of things in almost every category - relationships, beauty, money matters, careers etc.

I want to become a certified GTalker  ;D

vyayoy

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #282 on: February 18, 2011, 01:03:26 am »
Well,  ;D .. Dami ko natututunan pag nagbabasa ako ng mga posts.. kaya nagdecide ako na maki-join na din! :D

Aien0728

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #283 on: February 20, 2011, 12:34:29 am »
to gain / share more knowledge and to socialize.  ;D

lekcin

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #284 on: February 22, 2011, 09:33:53 am »
gusto ko makameet ng new friends. decent type of friends, yung i can be proud that these are the people that im talking online, and i know hindi naman ako mapapahiya sa GT. nagi-eb, christmas parties and such ba kayo?

jaynell_24

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #285 on: February 25, 2011, 11:32:10 am »
gusto ko kasi matuto more about make ups. hilig ko kasi magcollect. though i just started. newbie pa din ako sa make up. hehehhe

bratchiq

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #286 on: February 25, 2011, 08:58:16 pm »
Sobrang daming matututunan, halos lahat nandito na.  ;D

msperry

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #287 on: February 26, 2011, 01:28:21 pm »
I migrated from teentalk; I was introduced to teentalk forum as a very young teen...but now, I am in my early 20s, I believe it is time for me to move on to more mature audiences http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/Smileys/default/grin.gif

princessette

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #288 on: February 27, 2011, 12:37:30 pm »
I'm always into researching something new while nagpapalipas ng boredom sa work then lumabas sa searches ko yung girltalk and then i found interesting topics kaya i'm here  :)

lianneg

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #289 on: February 27, 2011, 12:47:26 pm »
^

me too, i used to be in WITCH forum, but it closed down, so I moved to Teentalk.. and now that I'm 'aging', I needed a new forum. :) So here I am.

Lianne G. Nice meeting ya'll.

vanidosaNa

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #290 on: March 11, 2011, 03:21:01 pm »
hello Newbie din ako, medyo hilo pa sa mga dapat i click saan pag post ng thread etc...nag join ako dito kasi  i was browsing net on ideas/advise  how to lighten dark spots and this site always appear a lot of ideas advises gave . so i decided to join. i was searching for a seller of cyleina black pearl since i am using the a bonne milk spa..no one sells in davao all out of stock na sila i want and desperately wanted to try it..please help girls :) thanks..i hope to find more new nice kikay friends here...ngayon lang  talaga ako naging vanidosa..hehe....
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:29:56 pm by vanidosaNa »

chockz29

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #291 on: March 15, 2011, 09:35:39 am »
hi everyone...

I joined here kasi maraming beses ko ng navisit tong site na to... and i just keep on reading..

sometimes i want to join the conversation so i decided to sign up...

urCHOCOLATEbaby :)

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #292 on: March 15, 2011, 07:48:09 pm »
Hi kapwa newbies! :)

Npajoin ako ng wala sa oras hehe! so many things nalaman ko simula nong napadpad ako dito as in. A silent reader I am.. From beauty-relationship-foodtrippings-travel talks waaaa andito lahat kaya I DID JOIN! :)

kimmilili

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #293 on: March 19, 2011, 08:21:33 am »
Hi all!! Newbie here... Slight :P
Matagal na akong nag rread read dito kasi when i needed to know
stuff, i search it online and most of the time it brings me here.
It helped me a lot  ;D

Hope i can meet lots of friends here..


RedHotMomma

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #294 on: March 21, 2011, 11:44:14 pm »
i found this site when i was looking for balloon business ideas in google. thank you to girl talk..i learned a lot from other girl talkers thanks for sharing

v00d00doLL

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #295 on: March 22, 2011, 06:33:23 am »
Hi! newbie here!! i actually joined girltalk few years ago, hindi ko lang masyadong na-maintain at ngayon ako'y nagbabalik-loob. ;D ;D newbie pa rin ba 'yon? ??? ;D anywayz, i joined this forum kasi sobrang informative and i want to mingle with other girltalkers ;)

lhanny_07

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #296 on: March 22, 2011, 08:10:57 am »
Im a newbie. Before I used to read every thread/topic and found out that it so helpful. The reason why I joined and now I also share my experiences too. And I really enjoy that feeling. Thanks for making this site!!

vanidosaNa

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #297 on: March 23, 2011, 02:07:37 pm »
nag join ako dito kasi madami ako nakukuha beauty tips share experience and more more beauty advises:) paano ba palitan ang hehe..at mag lagay ng avatar

iheartchibi

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #298 on: March 24, 2011, 11:40:55 pm »
I've been here for some time na, pero noOb pa rin ako kasi i haven't been posting so much.

I joined kasi i've been learning a lot from reading other GTers posts, so nainggit ako at gusto ko na rin magpost. loooolz!  ;D

itouch23

  • Guest
Re: Newbies, why did you join girltalk?
« Reply #299 on: March 24, 2011, 11:48:14 pm »
I joined kasi I want to express myself, and to finally post in IMORTAL threads. Haha  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close