Author Topic: What do you love most about your hubby?  (Read 147214 times)

sweetypaula

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #460 on: February 09, 2010, 03:19:53 pm »
Ang bait nya sobra. I'm super happy with him.  ;D

maeka

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #461 on: February 11, 2010, 06:14:38 pm »
naiintindihan nya kahit weird ako (like ayaw ko ng crowd)

mahal pa din nya ako kahit mukha na akong baliw kapag nagagalit  ;D

alam nyang mahina ako sa math so he does the budgetting of our allowance

he knows when to stay away from me

this makes me think that im a monster compared to him hahahha

he's the beauty and im the beast

montrel

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #462 on: February 12, 2010, 11:17:17 am »
ang lakas ng feminine side nya...but he's not gay 100%.

man with class...

he's not the typical "pinoy na lalake" in so many ways,
if you know what i mean...

the best of all...wala syang barkada...can you believe that!

super sensitive, like me...and we have same point of view in relationships,people,norms, etc.

Vera

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #463 on: February 12, 2010, 02:19:53 pm »
Eloquence, intelligence, patient, sense of humor -- actually a lot

juicy

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #464 on: February 12, 2010, 02:38:31 pm »
he is very responsible

ayaw nyang nagagalit ako

superrrr bait nya

walang kahit anong kalokohan

at higit sa lahat, may takot sa Diyos... nagba-bible study sya every saturday

december

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #465 on: February 12, 2010, 06:07:12 pm »
WALA!

frankikay

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #466 on: February 12, 2010, 08:15:58 pm »
napaka generous
ayaw niya akong makitang very down or nasasaktan kaya kung ano man problema ko, hanapan niya ng solusyon.
sense of humor
naintindihan niya ako palagi
i like the way he pampered me.. parang father and husband in hehe
very responsible talaga as in wala na akong mahiling pa.


barbieavril

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #467 on: February 25, 2010, 01:57:10 pm »
lahat gusto ko sa kanya, even his imperfections.

leez_14

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #468 on: February 26, 2010, 04:33:02 pm »
he's a natural comedian, he can make me laugh out loud! haha
super baet
maalaga ( especially now that I'm pregnant, I feel like a princess)
malambing
hindi nagsasawang magsabi ng "I LOVE YOU"
mapagpasensya (kahit mainitin ulo ko at lagi ko siyang nasusungitan)
he loves his family and my family also
sobrang sipag ( kahit sa bahay )

I feel so blessed having him! :)

karaj03

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #469 on: February 26, 2010, 04:35:46 pm »

Mom_S

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #470 on: February 26, 2010, 10:50:13 pm »
his unselfish ways in all aspect... and of course, being a good provider and a very good father to our kids  :)

hairt mini

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #471 on: March 02, 2010, 06:37:42 pm »
everything about him.. :)

changelessme

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #472 on: March 07, 2010, 05:36:59 pm »
WALA!

^ayayay! hehe, nag-away ba kayo nung pinost mo ito sis?

to the answer the question: being very patient to the highest level

sasha``

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #473 on: March 13, 2010, 12:12:05 pm »
We're EXACT opposite...  :D

kung ako inconsiderate minsan, siya naman, sobrang considerate with a love that is indeed unconditional.

Hayy nagmumukha akong masama sa kanya minsan eh... laging kulang ang aking binibigay na pagmamahal... :(


marose17

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #474 on: March 13, 2010, 09:42:20 pm »
domesticated
quiet
good father
patient
uncomplicated
hindi ma-gimmick

krisle703

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #475 on: March 15, 2010, 04:02:12 pm »
he loves me very much,,
he always wants to spend time with our baby,,
He always makes me feel loved and he is a good provider :-*

kyuting13

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #476 on: March 15, 2010, 06:46:49 pm »
The thing I love the most about my hubby is... (ang dami, will opt to be specific haha)

First, he is patient with me. Pag nagalit ako inaalam nya kung bakit hindi yung nagagalit din sya. Concrete example was last Sat, nagalit ako kasi I told him, we should just buy dinner. I was too tired to prepare pa and do all the other chores. But after taking his shower naupo na sala at nakalimot. So by 11, iniwan ko na at pumasok na ako ng room. Sinundan ako, sabi why was I upset. Sabi ko coz you did nothing. Sabi nya, what did I do? Syempre di kami nagkaintindihan. So to make things clear, sabi ko I reminded him and said you just sat and did nothing. And pareho naman kami ng wowork pero di na sya tumutulong sa bahay. After talking, he cooked pancakes for me para di naman daw ako matulog ng  gutom... sweet :D

Secondly, since we are outside Philippines, I don't particularly enjoy shopping here kasi ang mahal talaga. So he had a business trip and took the opportunity to buy stuff for me, as in 2 skinny jeans, 4 blouse, 1 pair of shoes and undies, and of course chocolate. Ok lang that he spent our money. But the fact that he thought of me first, kasi 3 white polo shirts lang binili nya for himself which he will use at work.

Lastly, I know he loves me kasi you can feel it. There are those that just say I love you and those that make you actually feel love. Sorry mababaw ang examples. But think of it this way, kung madami namang similar events, it wont be mababaw anymore :D

princessvhie

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #477 on: March 16, 2010, 10:16:24 am »
I love the fact that my hubby knows when I needed someone to talk to (since he is not based here in the country), he never let me feel that i'm alone and that we are thousand miles apart, he is my bestfriend, my confidante and a good provider to our family, I know he is the only one I can count on when all else fails. I love my sweetie so much he's the only one who can turn my bad day into a great sunshine, no dull moments when I'm with him, He's the sweetest man I ever met.:)

frexx

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #478 on: March 16, 2010, 10:20:52 am »
He appreciates me for everything that I am... even yelling it out loud sometimes saying... " LOrd, salamat sa maganda kong asawa.. at sa kanyang masarap na tinola! Amen"

lurks

  • Guest
Re: What do you love most about your hubby?
« Reply #479 on: March 16, 2010, 10:25:27 am »
he knows when to cheer me up. supports me in every decisions i make. hes so patient lalo na sa mga kakulitan ko. hes one of a kind talaga napaka rare niya ;D


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close