We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi, I have around 10 cats at my place and my oldest kitten is pregnant again before a plan to having her spayed. I don't want to let go of my kittens but I really need to find them good owners. They're non-pedigree kittens and around 5 months old, I also have two kittens who are only 2 months old. Though they're not purebreeds, they are well taken care of and we provide them with cat food. They are a bit spoiled, know how to use the litter box, and are in very good condition. I'm looking for people who can adopt them and love them as much as I do. Please PM me for those who are interested. Thanks.
^ No pure white but I have a healthy pure black kitten. Two months old.
My pregnant cat gave birth to 4 kittens already. I badly need someone who can adopt one or two.. thanks so much