Author Topic: How the engagement process works?  (Read 320 times)

fugami11

  • Guest
How the engagement process works?
« on: September 27, 2023, 11:50:17 pm »
If I were to propose to my girlfriend what is the traditional engagement etiquette?

Do I buy 2 rings, one for engagement one for the wedding? Does she wear them both together? Which one is supposed to be better Speed Test https://vidmate.bid/ ?

Do we go shopping for wedding bands together? Whats the difference between a engagement ring and a wedding band?

I'm not getting a diamond ring, I want to get one that is gold and jade. Where can I get custom made rings like that?

I tired google but all I get is diamond companies telling me what diamonds to buy and how much to spend on said diamonds. No thanks.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 07:16:31 am by fugami11 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close