Author Topic: About to end my engagement  (Read 367 times)

vincent72

  • Guest
About to end my engagement
« on: September 17, 2023, 10:04:12 pm »
I am about to end my engagement. I started to seriously doubt things months ago when, after a fight, my fiance said that he was glad we worked things out because I made him so mad that he wanted to choke me. Since then, I've tried to bring up the statement several times because I felt that it was a threat and extremely hurtful. During that same fight, he called me a moron because I told him I didn't understand why this specific issue was making him so upset. Every time I try to have a conversation about it, he says I needed to hear that to know how angry he was. The fight was about how our dog may think that I'm more dominant than he is because of something I did while playing with the pup https://showbox.bio/ https://tutuapp.uno/ .
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 05:07:42 pm by vincent72 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close