Author Topic: 10 years later my style has changed and I?d like to change my rings.  (Read 399 times)

rick3101

  • Guest
I?ve been married close to 10 years. I have a beautiful set of rings - a 2.3 carat cushion cut stone with diamonds in the basket and around the band along with a full Diamond eternity band wedding ring. They?re white gold which is exactly what I wanted then. But now, I?ve realized I prefer gold jewelry and everything I wear besides my rings is gold. I?m thinking about having my rings redone in 14kt gold (I like that it?s not as striking yellow as 18kt gold). My husband doesn?t care; he is very much on the side of - hey! Make it how you like it! But I worry people will judge which is dumb, I know, because who cares?! But I do. Has anyone else majorly changed or upgraded their rings? Are you glad you did Speed Test https://vidmate.bid/ ?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 06:05:09 am by rick3101 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close