watch now

Author Topic: need some help with general skincare questions  (Read 638 times)

hajimasan

  • Guest
need some help with general skincare questions
« on: June 07, 2023, 12:53:49 am »
Hi I'm just getting into skincare and I would like some help. I think my skin type is normal/dry while my nose is oily. I don't have noticable acne/breakouts/etc. Though I think I have a bit of blackheads around my nose.

Right now the only product I bought is CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser though I haven't used it yet https://showbox.bio/ https://tutuapp.uno/  .

I'm looking into buying Naturium BHA Liquid Exfoliant 2% with Salicylic Acid & Bioactive Fruit Acids and CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Dry Skin.

So far that's just cleanser, exfoliant, and lotion/moisturizer. I think I also need sun screen and maybe night cream? The main question I have so far is how I should apply these/in what order/what time/how many times a day. Also any other recommendations/products I may have missed would be appreciated. Preferably I prefer if they are on Amazon.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 09:04:17 pm by hajimasan »

WilliamsKelly

  • Guest
Re: need some help with general skincare questions
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023, 11:40:29 am »
If you're a fan of classic games, you'll love gold miner! Join the adventure and see if you have what it takes to strike it rich.

dordle12

  • Guest
Re: need some help with general skincare questions
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2023, 04:47:53 pm »
Prepare yourself with dordle, a new spin on Wordle that includes entertaining puzzles and user-friendly enhancements! To win, the player must first guess the new word, followed by selecting the best response. Every round, players are limited to seven incorrect guesses, so try to finish the puzzle as quickly as possible. So you think you can figure out the dordle game language? Now put yourself to the test!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close