Author Topic: Dramatic lipstick for engagement shoot?  (Read 237 times)

b11arry66

  • Guest
Dramatic lipstick for engagement shoot?
« on: May 29, 2023, 05:56:47 am »
I'm doing my engagement shoot in 3 parts-- there's a casual home shoot, an urban shoot, and a rural sunset shoot.

For the urban shoot, my fiance and I are doing "cool" looks, with black and white attire and sunglasses. I bought a classic red lipstick that a girl helped me pick out at Sephora, and I'm just a little uncomfortable with it-- I never wear lipstick and have always worried it makes me look like I'm trying too hard https://omegle.onl/  vshare . I'm worried that even if it is a good colour for me, I'll look uncomfortable and unable to smile.

I have two other opportunities to do natural makeup, so it feels wrong not to go with a bit more drama for the urban bit. What do you all think?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 09:56:09 pm by b11arry66 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close