We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yes, its possible. I'm currently planning our church wedding for July 27. So far 620 palang nagagastos ko for cake toppers hahaha although, nakausap na namin church, reception venu and caterers. All in all nasa 46k expected expenses namin pero mukhang kulang budget sa iba. But I'm strict na hindi magexceed sa 50k. Kung need magbawas ng bisita, then so be it.
Hello, ladies! 2020 (3Q) bride here Flower bouquets: Hindi ko sure kung realistic ito pero I'm thinking of buying flowers (Dangwa?) and we just ribbon it ourselves. We budget 10k.That's all, for now. hehe