We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I feel you all. I have stretch marks all over my buttocks making me feel insecure sometimes to wear sexy swimsuits. I've consulted it with a derma and she said pag white na daw yung marks, it will be hard to remove it but it can improve with laser treatments or chemical peel. She mentioned while the marks are red or blue, you should start treating it to prevent it from turning white and there is more chance for it to be removed. I am thinking about which one should I do first, pero chemical peel is more affordable compared to laser.