Author Topic: Abusive Wedding Fees  (Read 1182 times)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Abusive Wedding Fees
« on: March 16, 2018, 02:27:42 pm »
Starting a thread about abusive wedding fees.

Yesterday, I saw a lot of posts regarding the wedding accreditation fees of a church from my previous wedding suppliers and in wedding groups.

Kaloka lang ang fees na gusto nila hingin. Different rates for different suppliers. For coordinators, it's 50,000!

Parang ang unfair na they are a church yet they operate like a business sa gusto nilang singilin both sa couple at sa suppliers.

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: Abusive Wedding Fees
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 04:57:02 am »
The church released another statement already. They said they just want to preserve the holiness of the wedding ceremony and realized their mistake. They are retracting those fees and they said that they will just implement stricter rules and meet with suppliers to discuss further. Which is good, I think. And I hope that they will come up with a feasible solution.

I have a feeling that their rules will be as strict or more strict with Manila Cathedral.  ::) :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close