Author Topic: My affirmation  (Read 1702 times)

loveleah

  • Guest
My affirmation
« on: April 29, 2017, 03:43:17 am »
Hello mga sis, just a random thing I am thinking about this morning, and wanting to share with my virtual sisters here.

Some people are just lucky, they easily get away from the poison in their life as soon as they sense it.
I'm not as lucky as most people, it took me 7 years to realize that this nagging unhappiness in my life, this depressive mood,this loneliness that I can't descibe, this anger, this cyclone of emotion that is hurting me, hurting the ones I love, is caused by being with somebody who is selfish and manipulative. Somebody who twists stories so that he will be in a good light, and I be deemed as an insecure wife. Of being kept in the dark for so long, I lost my own shine. Of being so unloved and taken for granted for so long that I forgot how to give love. This day, I declare, I am giving myself back all that I have lost all those 7 years, no regrets, it all happened with a purpose, I  can only make amends today, and create a new future for me and my loved ones, the people who genuinely loves me and need me. The people(little people) who would never take me for granted, and who, because of the dark pit I was blindly in, I took for granted for a long time. Help me Lord. Take me out of the dark. Bring me to a brighter,happier place.

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: My affirmation
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 10:11:02 am »
Goodluck Girl!!

loveleah

  • Guest
Re: My affirmation
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 02:55:35 am »
Goodluck Girl!!

Tnx Sis. I've moved out. and I am not sure where this is leading us to, but my kids are happier here with all their cousins/playmates. I also feel I will have more time for myself, and for my children :)

NeilRudecat

  • Guest
Re: My affirmation
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 09:51:55 am »
Welcome to the light.  You deserve to be free, to be loved and to be appreciated.  :)

loveleah

  • Guest
Re: My affirmation
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 01:53:17 am »
Welcome to the light.  You deserve to be free, to be loved and to be appreciated.  :)

Thank you sis. nakakahinga na ako ng malalim, nagagawa ko na mga bagay bagay para sa sarili ko, mas mahal ko mga anak ko ngayon, mas masaya kami. mas maliwanag mga mukha namin. though may times na iisip ko siya, but di ko pinipigilan sarili ko, I think of him and send him my love, I can still love him from a far, and accept na hindi na kami sa ngayon, until he gets totally reformed into becoming a loving, responsible husband and dad, but if not, not my loss. It's he who lost a family, its he who lost a sweet, caring  and responsible wife.

NeilRudecat

  • Guest
Re: My affirmation
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 09:17:22 am »
Yes, you and the kids continue to be whole as a family. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close