Author Topic: Indemand Wedding Films by Jerome Francisco  (Read 2827 times)

krysia27

  • Guest
Indemand Wedding Films by Jerome Francisco
« on: March 11, 2016, 01:17:29 pm »
Any other Indemand brides here? :D We're so happy that we got IMF for our wedding last February 6.

I have a feeling they're going to be the next big thing. I think 2nd year palang nila, but their outputs are only improving each event. Saka they really invest in their equipment. Tapos sa presyo, panalo talaga.

https://www.facebook.com/IndemandWeddingFilms/?fref=ts

I forgot to add: the package that we had was
Save the Date
Prenup Video (parang music video)
Same Day Edit
Full cinematic highlights (6 months after the wedding daw ito)
With Aerial footage :)

https://vimeo.com/154990175
https://vimeo.com/145231703
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 01:45:00 pm by krysia27 »

Tincywincy

  • Guest
Re: Indemand Wedding Films by Jerome Francisco
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 11:47:59 am »
^ Hi sis, glad to have seen this thread. I'm also an IDWF bride-to-be. I've seen so much improvement on their work from the first few vids they did. I must say, they did a very good job with your video sis  ;)

hopefully mine would turn out as beautiful. although I didn't get a prenup and save the date video na kasi we want to make our own. so wedding day videos lang iccover nila.

Package includes:
SDE
Cinematic highlights
full video coverage

Wala ka naman naencounter na problem with them sis?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 11:50:52 am by Tincywincy »

debbie0418

  • Guest
Re: Indemand Wedding Films by Jerome Francisco
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 11:24:00 pm »
Hands up! :) Glad to have this thread, thou parang onti lang tayong IDMF brides.
We only availed of the basic - SDE and full wedding coverage.

Musta experience nang mga graduate na? Hope all turned out fab. :)
   -

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close