watch now

Author Topic: PANCREATIC CANCER  (Read 23747 times)

tulips

  • Guest
Re: PANCREATIC CANCER
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2013, 12:14:14 am »
^alam ko nakikita sa ctscan ang cyst kung cancerous, pati sa blood works. sabi ng Gastro ko, based on my CA19-9 at CA** normal naman results. yung pinakuha ko last year, applicable pa rin naman until now. pero pinaulit din namin at normal pa rin ang results at di nalalayo sa last year's values.

yun nga lang meron pa rin talagang pain sa abdomen. not sure if this is due to the pancreatic cysts or to the enlarged spleen. sabi ng hematologist ko, it is not due to the spleen. i have thallasemia trait daw kaya lumalaki ang spleen ko. so sinuggest ni gastro na magpa-consult ako sa interventional kung paano biopsy approach.

catwomenpower

  • Guest
Re: PANCREATIC CANCER
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2014, 11:34:27 pm »
Hello sis try m search.for alternative meds din

agape

  • Guest
Re: PANCREATIC CANCER
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2014, 01:59:23 pm »
Pag sini-sinok, symptom ba yun ng pancreas? Madalas pa naman ako magka hiccups.

tulips

  • Guest
Re: PANCREATIC CANCER
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2016, 11:17:22 am »
^I think hindi naman related ang hiccups sa pancreatic CA. Ang alam ko yung burp ng burp kahit hindi naman kumain ay symptom ng gall bladder disease (ex: gall stones).

Update ko lang kayo on my multiple pancreatic cysts from head to tail of the pancreas, which the doctors cannot determine the origin of. The needle aspiration was not done due to risk of piercing the intestine. I have a new General surgeon doctor now and he advised that I monitor the pain and compare it with my cycle days. He theorized that it could be endometriosis, since I had the disease. My OB gave me a pill for 3 months to suppress endometriosis and if the cysts are really endometriosis, they will decrease in size or number.

It is really God's grace that I am CA free; the doctor said that if it is really CA, the patient would have not reached a year from detection date. Their co-doctor was diagnosed with 2 cm cysts and after 2 months it grew to 8 cm and she died in 3 mos time. I had the cysts for more than 4 years now and I am still alive and well. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close