Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15  (Read 110258 times)

marjin

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #580 on: March 04, 2016, 01:37:01 pm »
^bulacan sya right? Kunin ko sya for my boudoir! Sa house ng tita ko sa bulacan bongga kasi yung room nya. Ok gamitin sa boudoir. Pano ko sya makontak sis? Thanks!

Sis,

try to leave a message on her fb page- Makeup by Kzee :) lagi naman shang online :)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #581 on: March 04, 2016, 01:37:13 pm »
@marjin
hi! we'll be attending a wedding lang this weekend. My mom kasi is a PS while I'll be a guest.

@sparklingjewel
I mentioned it to her nga. And ikaw pala profile pic nya sa FB :) Thanks for the assurance!

@hermione28
yes she's from Bulakan Bulacan. :) You can look for her sa FB: Makeup by Kzee.

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #582 on: March 04, 2016, 02:03:27 pm »
Happy to help. Kzee is my favorite among my wedding suppliers. I am a three-time client already (2 out of town prenup shoots and wedding day ento HMUA) and she has never failed me. Always early or on the dot, even if my calltime was 4am or 5am. Walang arte sa katawan, super bait and maasikaso. I am getting her for all my next events. She has thanked me for recommending her as her inquiries and bookings surged daw. But i told her, alam mo you deserve it 100%. You wont go wrong with her :)

Hi sis sparklingjewel, thank you so much for the recommendation! Mukhang she is good nga. I will have a trial with her soon. And hopefully matapos na ang hunt ko for my HMUA. :)

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #583 on: March 05, 2016, 05:31:48 pm »
@sparklingjewel - thanks sis..I did look at her profile and is now.a follower in her IG account. Hindi p lang sya nagrerespond sa inquiry ko. :D Fingers-crossed.. ;D

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #584 on: March 05, 2016, 11:56:39 pm »
Today we had our HMU done by Ms. Kzee. She commuted from Bulacan to our area here in Caloocan. I was worried at first kasi usually maraming dala mga artist, but she assured me na she just packs light. Upon her arrival, nagulat ako, pack light nga. She only has 2 bags lang. Ang cool nya and very relaxed atmosphere lang kami. My mom liked her HMU. Fresh and younger looking sya. HMU ko naman was on point sabi nga ng friend ko. I liked na it was very natural. My hair was also curled instantly at achieve ang peg na french headband braid with side fringe and curled lugay! Overall very satisfied kami! Very affordable pa ng rate nya! Highly recommended!

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #585 on: March 07, 2016, 12:57:32 pm »
^Yes sis! Ang cool and kalog talaga nya :)

Enjoy the shoot!

eunixis_01

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #586 on: March 11, 2016, 09:48:24 pm »
hi i also booked nelsy ernst and nak 50% yung package nya she used quality make ups like ysl super happy ako

iana_umali

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #587 on: March 12, 2016, 12:52:10 am »
Hello mga brides!:)

Question lang regarding HMU, pwede bang iba yung sa entourage then iba yung sa bride? :) Or dapat same talaga sila?

Thank you.

Goodluck to all planning their weddings. :)

Pwede yun sis. Initially, I booked my MUA exclusive for bride lang. Though after a while, I decided to get her beauty team for my entourage since chineck ko naman yung works nila okay din naman. My MUA is Kat Alegonza pala. She's really nice and super kalog hehe.

I have friends also na iba yung kinula nila na MUA for them and ibang team din sa entourage.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close