Author Topic: Renewal of Wedding Vows...  (Read 54605 times)

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: Renewal of Wedding Vows...
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2014, 02:25:45 am »
^Ah ok so kung magpapakasal kami ng Catholic wedding that could be parang newly wed pa rin ang style niya?

yes sis. :)

April30

  • Guest
Re: Renewal of Wedding Vows...
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2014, 08:49:03 pm »
Seen this thread again! Now I'm thingking if we'll gonna have our catholic wedding or just renewal of vows on our 10th wedding anniversary.  :)

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Renewal of Wedding Vows...
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2015, 07:22:15 am »
I really, really wanna renew our vows for our 10th or maybe 15th wedding anniversary. And I wanna go ALLLLLL out. Maybe, even grander than our 1st wedding :) I'm still reading up about it and torn between beach or a hotel wedding.

chrislovestintin

  • Guest
Re: Renewal of Wedding Vows...
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2015, 08:11:27 pm »
I really, really wanna renew our vows for our 10th or maybe 15th wedding anniversary. And I wanna go ALLLLLL out. Maybe, even grander than our 1st wedding :) I'm still reading up about it and torn between beach or a hotel wedding.

Go sis!  Dream ko din ang beach wedding.  Might not have enough budget for it yet.  But we are to renew our vows again this November 😊

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Renewal of Wedding Vows...
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2016, 06:39:12 am »
^tintin, I want sana kaso I feel guilty spending that money instead of the kids. Hay... pero sabi ni hubby, 15th or kahit 20th wedding anniversary, we should.

good luck with yours this year! :D

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Renewal of Wedding Vows...
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2016, 04:35:39 pm »
Anyone ever done vow renewal with just you and your spouse?

We are going out of town on our anniversary and there's a nice church I thought it would be great to renew vows ::)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close